another dawg QB transfers away

across the river

Wrong. He was a former walk on that was just given a scholarship. Now he's transferring. :rofl:

Downing was a walk-on and was not on scholarship, nor would the ever have been on scholarship. Stetson Bennet was a former walk-on that left to go play Juco and is going back to UGA on scholarship. If you are going to try to interject dumb comments, at least make sure you have some clue what you are talking about.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Downing was a walk-on and was not on scholarship, nor would the ever have been on scholarship. Stetson Bennet was a former walk-on that left to go play Juco and is going back to UGA on scholarship. If you are going to try to interject dumb comments, at least make sure you have some clue what you are talking about.
Good grief. What an idiot. Who let this guy in here

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
This is awful news. We're probably never going to win another football game ever. Jake Fromm can't carry the whole world on his shoulders can he?
Not if he gets injured. I know this guy wouldn't take his place but a team needs depth at QB. I think mathis will turn out to be a good thing for the dawgs. Maybe even better than Fromm

westcobbdog

Not if he gets injured. I know this guy wouldn't take his place but a team needs depth at QB. I think mathis will turn out to be a good thing for the dawgs. Maybe even better than Fromm
Right now Bennett is light years ahead of Mathis, trust me. Even coach Tucker called out Bennett as a beast.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Right now Bennett is light years ahead of Mathis, trust me. Even coach Tucker called out Bennett as a beast.
I imagine he is. He's been in the program. I don't think he's a season long starter though. Mathis is a diamond in the rough. He will win games at UGA

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I imagine he is. He's been in the program. I don't think he's a season long starter though. Mathis is a diamond in the rough. He will win games at UGA

I did not realize how tall he was Guth. I think he will take over next year if Fromm goes for the money.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
He's the real deal boss. I hope he works out for the dawgs

He will be in the league after 3 years. Wonder how much longer it will be that it turns into one and done.

Big7

The Oracle
You wish, aint gonna happen, we could beat Auburn with our Center playing QB, just like we have for 11 of the las 14 years. Should be 12.

Then you hit that Bama' wall.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
More than likely, but the more we hit it the weaker it becomes. Clemson went through this year like it wasn't there, so there are definitely some cracks developing in it.