Another great hunt

DuckHuntin101

Someone must be fast at reloading. 15 birds, 9 shots between all of y’all. That’s pretty impressive

across the river

Someone must be fast at reloading. 15 birds, 9 shots between all of y’all. That’s pretty impressive

Someone is obviously slow at thinking. He said 16 birds came in. He didn't say 16 birds came in at one time. That means there could have been two groups of eight, four groups of four, three groups each with different numbers in them. That could have been 4,7, and 5 or maybe 6,8, and 2. Guess what genius, in any of those situations they could have easily killed all of the birds in the groups with three plugged shotguns. Before you try to make smart aleck comments make sure you think them through first.

Sweet talker

Well when you get them to land in the decoys and drop 9 the first round and then call to them and they turn back around and land again it gets fun lol. The early season birds are pretty easy to turn back around with a little comeback call.

Sweet talker

Someone is obviously slow at thinking. He said 16 birds came in. He didn't say 16 birds came in at one time. That means there could have been two groups of eight, four groups of four, three groups each with different numbers in them. That could have been 4,7, and 5 or maybe 6,8, and 2. Guess what genius, in any of those situations they could have easily killed all of the birds in the groups with three plugged shotguns. Before you try to make smart aleck comments make sure you think them through first.
We definitely have plugged guns, I don't play around with the law. A lot of my good friends are G.W. and I've always went by the law.

LOVEMYLABXS

Nice JOB and yes it is SWEET when they turn around and come right back :shoot::clap: