Anyone headed to AL?

TJay

We are leaving a week from today, if the long range report is right looks like it might be a tad soggy. I am ready to get our of the house. Any rut reports?

Hunter922

As in Alabama.. yes we are. We are next to Talladega Natl. Forest so our rut isn't much different than here.. But we will be there tomorrow, gonna be chilly...

uturn

We are leaving a week from today, if the long range report is right looks like it might be a tad soggy. I am ready to get our of the house. Any rut reports?
Good luck to you and your crew TJay!

bany

About three weeks away for me. Hopefully it’s the never ending rut over there too. Y’all have fun!

Jim Boyd

Sweet to have the rut going on.

Good luck!!

coastalredneck

i get jealous every year seeing post about Alabama. The run is at the end of the season in most places.. here in coastal Ga.. it starts during Muzzleloader week. good luck guys... kill em and post pics of them here?!

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
Headed up tomorrow 3 am hunting tomorrow afternoon through Wednesday, after this real cold weather goes by and tomorrow gets here it should be real good next few days I hope. We’re we go the big boys always are moving mlk and the few days before and after , I’m ready

Geffellz18

Here now just for the weekend-Conecuh National forest area. Actually not hunting AL this year, but just below the State line in FL. The next two weeks may be prime for this area. There’s some sign of them getting excited, but still a little early.

TJay

Headed out in the morning. I expect we'll be hunting in the rain some, but we'll be in covered box blinds so I won't melt. Hope we get something but honestly I'm just looking forward to being out of the house for a few days. :fine:

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
So whens the rut in the Pike County/Troy area?

Close on my property near Brundidge on Feb. 7th, but can hunt it now.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
So as a landowner (but living in Georgia) from the way the regs read I still need to purchase a non-resident hunting license to hunt my own land.

So I would need to purchase a NR All Game Hunt and a NR Bait Privilege (to put our corn for hogs).

Correct?