Anyone own an SDS BLP M12AB Bullpup shotgun or similar??

TRS

I had a chance to shoot a bullpup shotgun at the range recently, and am considering getting an entry level one looking for input on this model or similar bullpup.

Bobby Bigtime

My son in law has one. We fired it about 100 times over a two day session. It is a pump action. Initially we had some minor feeding issues but the more we shot the thing the better it functioned. It operates very smooth now. We ran everything from bird shot to slugs through it. We were a bit sore after breaking it in. Overall a good shotgun.

Reactions: TRS

GeorgiaGlockMan

I have shot a couple of different ones.

I like this one for some reason.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210619-163843_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210619-163843_Chrome.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 21

TRS

Bought the gun, took it to the range it exceeded expectations, for an affordable semi auto it's performance was amazing. Shot everything from Walmart bulk pack, low recoil, high brass game loads, buck and slugs with no issues. Tried to get it to fail by mixing shell size and type it never did, so far it's had about 150 rounds thru it with zero problems. This model has the ambidextrous mag release which made mag changes a breeze. By it's design it's a right handed only gun, and that's about the only drawback. If your thinking of delving into bullpuppery this is an excellent start.