AP poll

AccUbonD

Regardless of where Tennessee is ranked (they could be unranked I don't care) what is with LSU ranking? losing 2 of their last 3 ball games last year? they win against Perdue. There's a few more I don't understand.

I'm not in the group of it will work itself out.

Last edited:

ddavis1120

UGA has three blue chip QBs and their schedule is a function of how pathetic the other teams in the east are. Don't forget OK was on the schedule and the league office squashed it.

Let's face it UGA is not 10rc and most teams don't want to play UGA so it's more difficult to get a top tier replacement in short order. They don't want the L and the physical beat down that comes with it.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Regardless of where Tennessee is ranked (they could be unranked I don't care)
pinocchio-nose.gif

westcobbdog

UGA has three blue chip QBs and their schedule is a function of how pathetic the other teams in the east are. Don't forget OK was on the schedule and the league office squashed it.

Let's face it UGA is not 10rc and most teams don't want to play UGA so it's more difficult to get a top tier replacement in short order. They don't want the L and the physical beat down that comes with it.
Plus our second game of the season was at Oklahoma but the conference cancelled it, not UGA. Someone tell shiney pants this.

TinKnocker

I think LSUs ranking heavily leans on their stud QB returning.

GA is ranked high because I could be their QB and the defense would still get them to the SECCG game.

That said, there are photos of Carshawn Beck floating around with a fresh fade. It's a wrap........

Browning Slayer

The crying about Georgia’s schedule from Tennessee and Florida fans is great. They are on the schedule and talking about how weak our schedule is.
Florida and Tennessee make it weak.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The crying about Georgia’s schedule from Tennessee and Florida fans is great. They are on the schedule and talking about how weak our schedule is.

They are right. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Regardless of where Tennessee is ranked (they could be unranked I don't care) what is with LSU ranking? losing 2 of their last 3 ball games last year? they win against Perdue. There's a few more I don't understand.

I'm not in the group of it will work itself out.
Rocky Top…. you’ll always be, last in the SEC!!!!!!

Browning Slayer