AP poll

Resica

Yep. You and Guth have made the cut. If anybody else says anything bad about the bucks or y'all to y'all we'll rip their lungs out. The bad news is you and Guth will have to eat the guts to prove to everybody you made the cut. :bounce:
What about me.:)

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Good grief. Really? On here?
Oh yeah... I just have a way of getting under peoples skin I reckon.. Like Poison Ivy that just won't go away. I have a looooonnnnggggg list of folks I walked to the edge of the cliff and watched them jump off.. :bounce:
Banned.jpg

Resica

Oh yeah... I just have a way of getting under peoples skin I reckon.. Like Poison Ivy that just won't go away. I have a looooonnnnggggg list of folks I walked to the edge of the cliff and watched them jump off.. :bounce:
Banned.jpg
That's ridiculous even if you are over the top! My word :(

JonathanG2013

Banned.jpg
Browning, so your say that your pretty good at pushing peoples buttons?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Regardless of where Tennessee is ranked (they could be unranked I don't care) what is with LSU ranking? losing 2 of their last 3 ball games last year? they win against Perdue. There's a few more I don't understand.

I'm not in the group of it will work itself out.
Kirby worked it out for ya…Again! :rofl:

foghorn-leghorn-smack.gif