AP poll

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Or just keep whooping the vols on and off the field...
Some of these threads are pure platinum but if we made them all stickies current threads would drop down to about page 6. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Based on the number of Volards here now it appears most commited suicide long ago! ;)
Lead poisoning from that Rocky Top rotgut moonshine they drink. :bounce:

BornToHuntAndFish

Vols sliding down the national rankings, congrats to UGA moving back to the top.

Madsnooker

Speaking of, can’t believe we still have two bucknuts after last NYE.
Why not? Guth and I love our Buckeyes but around the fire here we just have a good time bantering with all the non Buckeyes. The Buckeyes winning or losing wasn't going to have any bearing on our participation here. :wink: I know you were just playing but it is crazy how many people have left this forum over the years because they cant take the ribbing dished out. facepalm:

SpotandStalk

Why not? Guth and I love our Buckeyes but around the fire here we just have a good time bantering with all the non Buckeyes. The Buckeyes winning or losing wasn't going to have any bearing on our participation here. :wink: I know you were just playing but it is crazy how many people have left this forum over the years because they cant take the ribbing dished out. facepalm:

Made me think of the lone miami fan that used to be here…I think TJ was his name. Haven’t seen him since he took this pic…. :ROFLMAO: 6A136486-479B-4AC7-AD2F-D9215C13C299.jpeg

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
it is crazy how many people have left this forum over the years because they cant take the ribbing dished out. facepalm:
Not really... I've had numerous death threats over the years... :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Yep. You and Guth have made the cut. If anybody else says anything bad about the bucks or y'all to y'all we'll rip their lungs out. The bad news is you and Guth will have to eat the guts to prove to everybody you made the cut. :bounce:

Madsnooker

Yep. You and Guth have made the cut. If anybody else says anything bad about the bucks or y'all to y'all we'll rip their lungs out. The bad news is you and Guth will have to eat the guts to prove to everybody you made the cut. :bounce:
Elfiii, your posts directed at me always start out with me shaking my head in agreement but by the time I get to the end I'm shaking my head NO!!! :bounce: