Are yall seeing Rivians?

Paleo

Dump Trump Movement CEO
I'm in DeKalb County and I've only seen two on the road. Weird y'all are seeing so many. All the Rivians are made in Illinois.

SarahFair

I'm in DeKalb County and I've only seen two on the road. Weird y'all are seeing so many. All the Rivians are made in Illinois.
They are putting a plant out here.
I saw a huge boom in them in a short time, I was wondering if it was some Rivian executives roaming around put here to check progress or if everyone was seeing them.
Most of them seemed to have gone home as I'm not seeing them like I was

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
You got to be the big dog to drive a rivian

Baroque Brass

I saw one that seemed to be having a hard time making forward progress. I think it’s so ugly the road ahead was repelling it.

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
The are expensive as all get out. The one I posted a pic of was probably bumping a buck twenty five. Co worker also told ne that from order to delivery was 660 days. Just insane.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
American guardrails cannot hold back a 7000# EV in testing
So the lesson here is that if you are going to run a road block drive a Rivian?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Buddy of mine shared a story. Another guy picked him up in a Ford Lightning. He said the features in the truck were amazing. Both these guys live in the same town. The owner had unplugged from his garage drove directly to his place and had 158 miles remaining to empty. Thats barring turning on too many of those features.

DAVE

Rivian truck price $74,000 - $82,000+, ten year battery warranty, expect 100 - 200 thousand miles out of battery. Truck is worthless when battery dies but current price of battery replacement is only $40,000. Wonder what the trade in value of a ten year old 200,000 thousand mile ugly truck that needs a 40,000 dollar repair will be in ten years.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Rivian truck price $74,000 - $82,000+, ten year battery warranty, expect 100 - 200 thousand miles out of battery. Truck is worthless when battery dies but current price of battery replacement is only $40,000. Wonder what the trade in value of a ten year old 200,000 thousand mile ugly truck that needs a 40,000 dollar repair will be in ten years.
How much of it is metal and what is the expected price of scrap?

DannyW

Well, they finally made it to Gwinnett county. Saw one in the Publix parking lot the other day. Not bad looking but don't care for the front end at all.

Rivian.jpg

snookdoctor

They should come with a free 20 mile drop cord, just to get back to an electric pump.

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
I saw my first Cybertruck Sunday. The thing is HUGE!!!! Looks like a big spaceship coming down the road.

When I say HUGE, I mean HUGE!

dslc6487

If they gave me one, I would take it out into the middle of my pasture and set fire to it......that is if it did not catch fire before I got to my burn pit.
Price of gas in my area is $3.39 per gallon. Plan of present political admin to push us toward ev's......there are a lot of pills, psychologists, psychiatrists, and other agencies that can help the mentally ill.......but, you can't fix stupid.....that is, our present political admin........except at the ballot box...