Are You Able To Login To Yahoo Email?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Can you not contact them via phone and get it resolved? Again, good lick understanding them...
For a fee, and even then there is no guarantee I will be able to log in afterward. Saw where several others have tried this but no luck, even after paying. This is shady, if you ask me. I won't pay them a cent. And you're right. I prolly wouldn't be able to understand them. Had to contact comcast support recently and it was all I could do to understand what she was saying.

Yahoo.JPG

bighonkinjeep

Ive been locked.out a couple of times over the years. Had to call 'em and spend a good bit of time on the phone but they always got me back in.
If at first you dont succeed keep trying.

specialk

My first email was a bellsouth.net acct....then att took over then yahoo entered in and thats when i had trouble logging in...i switched to gmail.....

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
My first email was a bellsouth.net acct....then att took over then yahoo entered in and thats when i had trouble logging in...i switched to gmail.....
My primary email is a GMail address. It's 20+ years old as well, and a much better email service.