FUBO Streaming

Jim Baker

Staff member
Like everyone else I am getting to cut the Comcast cord. That said I am as dumb as a bag of hammers when it comes to streaming. Got a question or two.

First, do you have to have an account for every TV?
Can you access FUBO on a TV using the password established on a Desk Top?
FUBO seems to have the best lineup for the money. Mainly want Braves and College football. I can get enough TV Reruns and old movies on other sights. Anyone want to share anything good or bad about FUBO.

tr21

I have one FUBO account and it's on 3 TV's . not sure about the password because I set it up 2 years ago and haven't had to mess with it since. I switched from DIRECTV and glad I did.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
One account and one password is all I've needed to watch Fubo on 2 tvs, my laptop and my cell phone.

I keep it strictly for the Dawgs and Braves. As soon as the Orange bowl is over, I'm pausing my subscription till spring.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
We are enjoying it so far. It’s nice to be able to watch whatever I want on my phone where ever I am.

ucfireman

Been looking over the channels,
I see Bally
Do not see a local CBS, is there a local CBS?
Also see you can get the Pro 74.99 and add Fubo extra for 7.99 and be cheaper than the 84.99 for the Elite, same channels from what I can tell.

So you can watch 10 screens at home? Assume its tied to your home internet?
And 3 screens at a time any where, not tied to your internet?
Is that correct?

Does it load like and app on a Roku or fire stick or do you go to a web site?

Are there extra taxes/fees added to the posted prices?

DannyW

Been looking over the channels,
I see Bally
Do not see a local CBS, is there a local CBS?
Also see you can get the Pro 74.99 and add Fubo extra for 7.99 and be cheaper than the 84.99 for the Elite, same channels from what I can tell.

So you can watch 10 screens at home? Assume its tied to your home internet?
And 3 screens at a time any where, not tied to your internet?
Is that correct?

Does it load like and app on a Roku or fire stick or do you go to a web site?

Are there extra taxes/fees added to the posted prices?
Anyone know what the "Additional taxes, fees, and regional restrictions may apply" are for FUBO? On my current cable package those "fees" add up to $35 a month.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
The 1000 hours of DVR is pretty sweet. I've got it set to record all Braves and Dawgs games. I currently have 180 Braves games, including all their world series games from their championship year, all Dawgs games from the last 2 years, and I've only used 66% of my 1000 hours. That's essentially unlimited.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Make no mistake, $90 is a lot of money to watch 2 teams, and I don't watch anything else. But I just paused my subscription and won't pay anything till I turn it back on.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Make no mistake, $90 is a lot of money to watch 2 teams, and I don't watch anything else. But I just paused my subscription and won't pay anything till I turn it back on.
We just cut Comcast, bought new smart tvs with Rokus and additional Roku box for the 3rd tv. Right now I have only added motv. I just checked and fubo wants me to create an account etc…. I’ll hold off til baseball season starts. It’s been my vice for keeping Comcast. So far I don’t miss it at all. I actually watch a lot of stuff I’ve been missing.

Like everyone else I am getting to cut the Comcast cord. That said I am as dumb as a bag of hammers when it comes to streaming. Got a question or two.

First, do you have to have an account for every TV?
Can you access FUBO on a TV using the password established on a Desk Top?
FUBO seems to have the best lineup for the money. Mainly want Braves and College football. I can get enough TV Reruns and old movies on other sights. Anyone want to share anything good or bad about FUBO.
Glad you asked! I may not even renew the 9.99/month for motv. I found outdoor and another type channel on frndly tv which my wife got. I had not looked into FUBO, but I’m sure I’ll have it by the end of March…..no longer worried about missing Braves games!