Fubo or YouTube TV…

killerv

Finally ditched cable and using Youtube TV family from my sisters account.

If I was gonna pay for it, I'd go for fubo though simply because if I'm not mistaken, they carry Bally and the Braves

I signed up for a Bally account just to find out that I still can't watch the braves even at 20 bucks a month, some stupid regional thing. So, it was quickly cancelled. I believe MLB has a subscription where you can watch one team for 60 bucks a year. I plan on doing that next year if it is still an option.

Ugahunter2013

Youtube tv is good. It is definitely cheaper than regular cable and has a good many channels. Unlimited dvr, etc. It does have its downfalls if you can call them that. It doesn't bother me too much, but it is definitely slower than regular cable. You don't "input" numbers to go directly to a certain channel. You have to go through several prompts and scroll to the channel. It does take a while, but it is what it is.

jeg

I went with an OTA antenna and cut cable almost a decade ago, but college football (ESPN) was my nemesis. I was one of the lucky (?) SlingTV beta testers as they were preparing to roll out service and through the years I've tried most paid streaming services that include ESPN. YTTV is where I landed in 2020 and overall, no complaints.

MudDucker

Staff member
Youtube TV has the best video compression of all of the services per my son, who is an expert on such matters. It will run better with less internet bandwidth. If that is not a problem, then either are fine.

K80Shooter

I'm still satisfied with YouTube TV, my only complaint is it not having the History channel.
I have to watch it on Frndly tv.