Gunbroker question

Jester896

Senior Clown
Monday was 46 years for me...I keep thinking about the "death do us part"... thing...and wonder why/when she is going to make that happen...kinda surprised she hasn't made that happen too.:huh:

JR924

2 for 2. My first 2 guns sales on Gunbroker and my first 2 deadbeat bidders. Told the last guy that it sounds like he should be saving his money than buying a gun he could not pay for. Wish Gunbroker could financially penalize deadbeat bidders but would be difficult to prove as most are probably liers as well. Must be a lot of non paying bidders on Gunbroker. Done with selling on it.

fatback

I have had nothing but positive interactions on GB. Being a left handed shooter, it is very difficult to find LH bolt action rifles locally, especially in larger bore rifles. I have not sold anything there but am pleased with the items I’ve been able to purchase there.

Jester896

Senior Clown
2 for 2. My first 2 guns sales on Gunbroker and my first 2 deadbeat bidders. Told the last guy that it sounds like he should be saving his money than buying a gun he could not pay for. Wish Gunbroker could financially penalize deadbeat bidders but would be difficult to prove as most are probably liers as well. Must be a lot of non paying bidders on Gunbroker. Done with selling on it.
i hope you use their non-paying bidder features to recover the fees they charged on the sale.

specialk

i remember back in the day you could block bidders who didnt have at least 5 transactions on their record, ebay was the same...this kept deadbeats out....they both changed policys along the way...

JR924

i hope you use their non-paying bidder features to recover the fees they charged on the sale.
Decided to pull guns off auction. Seems I may have paid too much for them as bid prices were not that good.

I still will buy from Gunbroker. Best and easiest place in my opinion to find a lot of vintage guns like WW2. Good place to buy airguns too although EBAY is better. Wish there were credit card services for occasional sellers with no up front cost that just takes their fee off the purchase price. I think you get more and higher bids. At least deadbeats refer their poor financial decisions to the credit card companies while you get the sale. Do not need a card reader if you just doing online selling.

SC Hunter

I've bought a few things off gunbroker but never sold anything. I sell everything on gunbroker or rokslide and it's easy as pie. I don't mind shipping as long as they pay the shipping cost.