Back from Daytona

DSGB

I spent the weekend attending a wedding in Daytona Beach, hanging out with some Canadians. A friend of my wife, who is originally from Cleveland and moved here to Columbus with her family. We went to high school together and she later worked with my wife and they became friends. Her husband is from Alberta and they moved to Daytona so that he could attend flight school. All his buddies from Canada, and his family, and even the family of the bride (from Ohio) couldn't get over the way us folks from Jawja talk. I don't know what that's abooot because they're the ones that talk funny, eh. Though the drive there and back was not too much fun, I had a great time overall. I tried to talk hunting with them, but apparently they're all city boys and don't hunt. I did meet some friends of theirs from Daytona that do a little hunting in Georgia.
During the reception, the grooms sister had a few drinks and actually started talking with a southern drawl. It was pretty funny. Her parents told her she couldn't go home talking like that. Joking, of course.