Best wishes

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
And thoughts from Pa for any and all of you that may be affected by this storm.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Thanks bullet!!!!!! I have multiple cities that I rep that are in direct path.

660griz

My daughter lives in Ft. Walton Beach. She hasn't lost power yet. Friend of mine at work 'had' a house in Port St. Joe.

ky55

Y’all hang in there and stay safe.
I got friends in Marianna and Crestview I need to check on.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, we are thinking about those of you down there in this mess. Y'all stay as safe as you can.

Heathern

BANNED
I wish for the best for them too. My mom got out of there just in time, or even better yet - about a week early. By coincidence only, though.

WaltL1

I fished Apalachicola Bay Thurs - Sunday. Got out of there just in time.

1gr8bldr

Power just came back on here in NC. One crushed vehicle under a tree. Luckily the least of the force, the one I recently canceled insurance on

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Pretty decent. Caught the usual cast of characters - reds, trout, flounder and of course catfish, rays etc.

Fished with this Capt. He was good. Would charter him again.
http://www.captjacksguideservice.com/
Also fished the flats in our yaks.
Next time you catch some rays.........fillet the wings, cut into nuggets and you have poor man scallops. They’re good eating!

WaltL1

Next time you catch some rays.........fillet the wings, cut into nuggets and you have poor man scallops. They’re good eating!
I have heard that from some of the 'ol timers but I haven't tried it. That's exactly what they called them too - scallops.

WaltL1

My daughter lives in Ft. Walton Beach. She hasn't lost power yet. Friend of mine at work 'had' a house in Port St. Joe.
Everything cool with your daughter?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
So, is everyone doing ok?
(Except 1gr8's vehicle)