Bigfoot encounters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfoothunter

My name is J.C. Williams, and I am interested in collecting potential Bigfoot reports from the state of Georgia. I am an avid hunter and amateur Bigfoot researcher. I have spoken to several hunters here in Georgia who believe that they have had encounters with the creature. I know it is a controversial subject, but I believe that it is one that warrants investigation. If you would like to speak to me privately concerning your encounter, please email me at: southeasternbigfootresearch@gmail.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigfoothunter

Most people do not talk about things like this, but sometimes all you have to do is ask, and the most serious, rational man you have ever met, will tell you something unbelievable.

bluemarlin

Most people do not talk about things like this, but sometimes all you have to do is ask, and the most serious, rational man you have ever met, will tell you something unbelievable.

So... What you're saying is you don't have a good BF story for us?

greg_n_clayton

:pop: I thank I am goin' to set this one out !! :pop: Nobody believes me when I tell them about a big black cat with a very long tale jumped across the road in front of my head lights back in my teenage yrs !! :pop:

Bigfoothunter

Well I could conjure one from my files for you.

Last year a man contacted me to tell me of an unusual event that happened to him in 09. The man wishes to remain anonymous, because he felt that he would be ridiculed. This is his story...

He told me that he was hunting and staying overnight in the Cohutta WMA near the Jack's River during the summer of 09. While sleeping in his tent, he was awakened at around 3 AM, by the sound of something screaming and breaking tree branches just outside. Scared, he got his flash light and exited the tent to see what was going on. He said that he never saw the animal responsible for the commotion, but it was running back and forth in the woods, stomping its feet, and screaming at him. He said that the screams sounded like they were coming from a woman that was being murdered, he also said he had never heard anything like it. From the stomping of its feet, he said that he could tell that it was incredibly large, and compared it to the sound a bull makes when it stomps its hooves. He said this went on for about 15 minutes, then the creature, whatever it was went quiet and left him. He told me that he is not ashamed to say that he was SCARED, and spent the rest of the night wide awake until morning when he gathered his gear and left the area, never to return. He did some research on the net before contacting me, and said the only explanation he can come up with is that it was a Bigfoot, and he made that assertion with hesitation. He said that he had been hunting that spot for years, and is not aware of any animal that is capable of putting on the display that he witnessed that night.
I interviewed him for several hours on the phone getting his full account of the events he alleged took place that night. I told him that I have heard similar stories from other hunters in the area, and it does seem to fit a profile for the creature. He said that he did not believe in such things before that night, but now he in not so sure.

Last edited:

Bigfoothunter

I would like to stress, that I understand and respect your right to privacy, and if you do submit a report to me, I will maintain your anonymity. Once again, I realize that this may seem like a silly subject to most, but to people that really believe that they have seen or otherwise encountered such a creature, it is a subject that they take very seriously, and so do I.

ryanh487

Last year a man contacted me to tell me of an unusual event that happened to him in 09. The man wishes to remain anonymous, because he felt that he would be ridiculed. This is his story...

He told me that he was hunting and staying overnight in the Cohutta WMA near the Jack's River during the summer of 09. While sleeping in his tent, he was awakened at around 3 AM, by the sound of something screaming and breaking tree branches just outside. Scared, he got his flash light and exited the tent to see what was going on. He said that he never saw the animal responsible for the commotion, but it was running back and forth in the woods, stomping its feet, and screaming at him. He said that the screams sounded like they were coming from a woman that was being murdered, he also said he had never heard anything like it. From the stomping of its feet, he said that he could tell that it was incredibly large, and compared it to the sound a bull makes when it stomps its hooves. He said this went on for about 15 minutes, then the creature, whatever it was went quiet and left him. He told me that he is not ashamed to say that he was SCARED, and spent the rest of the night wide awake until morning when he gathered his gear and left the area, never to return. He did some research on the net before contacting me, and said the only explanation he can come up with is that it was a Bigfoot, and he made that assertion with hesitation. He said that he had been hunting that spot for years, and is not aware of any animal that is capable of putting on the display that he witnessed that night.
I interviewed him for several hours on the phone getting his full account of the events he alleged took place that night. I told him that I have heard similar stories from other hunters in the area, and it does seem to fit a profile for the creature. He said that he did not believe in such things before that night, but now he in not so sure.

I'm still on the fence concerning the whole existence of bigfoot issue, but this story sounds to me like a big deer was blowin and stompin at him. things are much creepier in the dark, 'specially when awoken from a dead sleep late at night.

Bigfoothunter

I agree whole heartily Ryan, you do have to remain objective when examining such reports. More than likely that is exactly what you say it was, but I am still fascinated by the possibility that it was not.

Doe Master

Banned
Please post us some quality pics of this bigfoot you speak of. There are clear pics of every other kind of animal that is known to man surely you have pics of bigfoot if he is real.

With all the sitings in so many different states someone has to have a good pic of one of these animals instead of the blurry grainy ones chasing beef jerky sticks and such..

There has to be at least 2 in every state with sightings or is it a magical creature that was only born once from another type of animal and will be extinct once these are dead and gone?

Help us understand how there are so many seen all over yet no pics of them.

Bigfoothunter

Doe Master,

I will be the first to agree with what you have said. 99.9% of "evidence" submitted, falls short of withstanding scrutiny. One thing I do not engage in, is making excuses for all of the why nots, and pleading the case for their existence. All I can say, is that the evidence that does withstand Scientific scrutiny, such as the track way evidence (footprints), hair and DNA studies, (not including the current "study" conducted by Dr. Melba Ketchum) and the continuity that exists between literally thousands of eyewitness reports, across the North American continent, and dating back hundreds of years. This in my opinion, and the opinion of some from the scientific community, makes this subject compelling enough to warrant a scientific inquiry into the subject until it is resolved. Also when you speak to someone who is an experienced outdoorsman, who is adamant that they encountered such a creature, it is difficult to dismiss.

As for a picture, here is one that I find interesting that was taken by a man in Canada, what are your thoughts as experienced outdoorsmen?

(removed link...link contains profanity)

I am not sure what this photo dipicts.

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
I hunt bigfeets too!!! How big a gun do you use? Do you shoot them in the neck or chest or what? Have you tried to eat one yet? Should I soak em' in saltwater overnight first? Reckon how much it'll cost me to have one mounted? Do you bait em'? I use garlic and zagnut bars mostly... Do you know Bfriendly? He likes bigfeets too!

greg_n_clayton

Not jokin'.........iffin you wanted to get serious answers, you should have posted this in "on topic" forum !! That way, the "mods" will have yor back and take up fer ya !! Here in "Around the campfire", you are fair game !!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Not jokin'.........iffin you wanted to get serious answers, you should have posted this in "on topic" forum !! That way, the "mods" will have yor back and take up fer ya !! Here in "Around the campfire", you are fair game !!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!! WELCOME!:D

Know this though, I got Your Back Brother Bigfoothunter!!!:cool:

Funny, I have had the thought of a similar type of thread............I am merely a believer, amongst Several here.

HOWEVER, there are more of those who will throw the Tooth Fairy, unicorns, etc.. at you, than those who will stand with you, Like me;) I see you have already been introduced to several, sorry I am late and didn't get to warn you:rofl:

You will be ridiculed heavily, but we are sitting round the campfire, so dont sweat it.

I have one request from You............We had a guy from Alabama Bigfoot Somethin or other that Was beaten down So bad here, he left:cry:

DONT BE THAT GUY!:bounce:

j_seph

What hunting seson is open in GA during the Summer time

Status
Not open for further replies.