Black Coyote

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Unfortunately, I have 3-4 on my property with the first beginning in 2012.

I think that I might have a photo on here of the twin to the one in your photo too.

They just look plain scary to me and especially the one from back in 2012 which ultimately went into my hog trap and bit the dust as such. I posted the story with lots of photos on here and it created quite a ruckus back then as several members here thought that it was a "red wolf" instead which is a protected species. One thing for sure, I learned a lot about the facts on Red Wolves and the history of them being scattered all over the south included Georgia back 300 years ago when well known explorer, Mr. William Bartram, laid a trail from way up north down all the way to the Florida shore on the Gulf of Mexico. Strangely enough, the William Bartram trail actually comes with a couple miles of my property. I actually saw the William Bartram Historical Marker about him and his travels just two days ago in Lincoln County.

I'll try to post a link to my previous story etc with some great photos and possibly a few more other trail camera photo of a couple of black yotes that are still roaming all over.

This is the link from back then.

http://forum.gon.com/threads/black-coyote-finally-bit-the-dust.688757/

Unfortunately the trail camera photos still have the Photobucket logo but I quit using them back many years ago when they wanted to charge $300 per year to host my photos as such.

UPDATED AS OF 12/15/2019 FOR FURTHER DISCUSSIONS.

BECAUSE NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PAY PHOTO-BUCKET THIS CRAZY RANSOM OF $300 PER YEAR TO HAVE THEIR PHOTOS HOSTED BY PHOTO-BUCKET, THESE IDIOTS AT PHOTO BUCKET DECIDED TO BLUR EVERY PHOTO THAT HAD BEEN PREVIOUSLY POSTED ON THE INTERNET THAT USED THEIR HOSTING SITE. I DO STILL HAVE MY ORIGINAL PHOTOS OF THIS HUGE COYOTE FROM BACK IN 2012 AND SINCE THEN I HAVE HAD A TOTAL OF 4-5 MORE BLACK COYOTES SHOW UP OVER THESE YEARS ON MY TRAIL CAMERAS AS WELL AND I ALSO HAVE PHOTOS OF THEM IN MY LIBRARY . THE ODD THING IS THAT EVERY ONE OF THEM ALSO HAD A WHITE THROAT-PATCH !!!!!

Last edited:

Josh B

We had a big one in Talbot. Had it on cam for year's but one day I finally saw it. I shot it and didn't reload because I was in disbelief how big it was. It got up and ran off at dark and I never found it. For some reason I was more excited than any deer I ever shot.