Black Panthers???

Professor

Yep cause we get those on our trail cameras all the time...Oh wait... We NEVER get those on our trail cams and neither does ANYONE else...go figure.
We had them in South Georgia at least as late as the late 50s.
Bovine excrement. You can't show a single bit of proof of that. Trail cam pics aren't the ONLY way to prove something.
I don’t need to show proof. I don’t care what you think. I share fact and if people cant handle it then that is there problem. My father and uncle’s words were good enough for me. There is a picture of the one they killed hunting rabbits near Tifton somewhere around. I don’t have it. However, breeding populations were in Florida and costal Alabama, and there were numerous encounters with them in South Georgia. Really, people don’t need pictures to prove documented history.

Professor

I think it's funny that none of the old folks when I was a kid ever mentioned black panthers, even though they talked about panthers a lot. They grew up when panthers were still a thing, and they knew what color they were. Black panthers are a modern psychological product of movies after panthers were extirpated from most of the eastern US, styled by folks who have never seen a real panther.
My grandma told me they had a white one when she was a kid and the men at church when out with their dogs and killed it.

cowhornedspike

I don’t need to show proof. I don’t care what you think. I share fact and if people cant handle it then that is there problem. My father and uncle’s words were good enough for me. There is a picture of the one they killed hunting rabbits near Tifton somewhere around. I don’t have it. However, breeding populations were in Florida and costal Alabama, and there were numerous encounters with them in South Georgia. Really, people don’t need pictures to prove documented history.

As expected no proof just stories. There are plenty of stories of black panthers and bigfeet encounters so I suppose that makes those real too? I just love it when folks make claims but have nothing to back them up.
But you say there is a picture so I hope you will go ahead and produce it and prove me to be wrong...I'll wait.
I know we are all in for a real surprise soon! Just ask Nate.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛?‍⬛
They taking over

Nate11

I don’t need to show proof. I don’t care what you think. I share fact and if people cant handle it then that is there problem. My father and uncle’s words were good enough for me. There is a picture of the one they killed hunting rabbits near Tifton somewhere around. I don’t have it. However, breeding populations were in Florida and costal Alabama, and there were numerous encounters with them in South Georgia. Really, people don’t need pictures to prove documented history.it'll be proven. There here