Black Panthers???

pjciii

"Momma you are appreciated" proving native range is all the way up to Illinois, Michigan, New York state and the district of Columbia.

oldfella1962

Certified, bonafide proof that there is a "breeding population" of them.
The upside? They eat joro spiders! :)

black kittens2.jpg

buckpasser

I had one rummage through the trash bag in the bed of my truck last night. Those things are everywhere!

oldfella1962

I actually have seen a black bobcat in the wild before. I felt honored to see such a rare critter.
Cool! I would bet they are almost as rare as an albino. This probably applies to a lot of species now that I think about it. Genetic is a fascinating thing.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I didn't want to say anything, but my girl and I have had a panther for about 5 years now. Got him when he was just a itty bitty kitten. Apparently, he was abandoned, or maybe his mother was killed. I left him alone for about a week, and went back and he was still there in the palmettos. We had to do something, couldn't just leave him there. He is such a sweet cat. Our monthly cat food bill is in the hundreds of dollars, but we wouldn't change a thing. Just wish he wouldn't scratch the furniture so much, and pee on everything. facepalm:

We don't know what happened to our beloved Rottweiler, Zeus. The panther and him went off to play one day, and he didn't come back. This happened about a year or so after we got the panther. We just figured he ran away and has a new home now.