Bobcat pair

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My favorite animal to see and watch when I’m lucky enough to see one . I’ve got to witness multiple a couple times and both times it was a mom with little ones .
Several years ago I was way up a tree in a clear cut and seen something heading my way and it was a bobcat . I could see she was carrying something and I figured it was a rabbit . After she got closer I realized it was a little bobcat . She bought it down in the branch I was climbed in and I watched her teaching it how to catch frogs for over a hour . One of the coolest things I’ve ever seen while hunting.

rosewood

Saw/heard a couple scrapping a few years back. Saw what appeared to be a large critter going up a tree, thought dang that is big for a squirrel, then I spotted with binos and heard them scrapping. Saw 2 come down tree. Later checked my dash cam on my truck and saw 2 of them cross in front of my truck while it was parked, one several seconds in front of the other.

Rosewood

chrislibby88

My favorite animal to see and watch when I’m lucky enough to see one . I’ve got to witness multiple a couple times and both times it was a mom with little ones .
Several years ago I was way up a tree in a clear cut and seen something heading my way and it was a bobcat . I could see she was carrying something and I figured it was a rabbit . After she got closer I realized it was a little bobcat . She bought it down in the branch I was climbed in and I watched her teaching it how to catch frogs for over a hour . One of the coolest things I’ve ever seen while hunting.
Now that’s cool. I don’t see many at my place, we have a lot of foxes though, and I enjoy seeing them until my chickens go missing. Then it’s war.

rosewood

Beautiful kitty.

Toliver

Man those are some studs. I’m assuming Tom’s? I know next to nothing about bobcats, except the are cool and elusive.
And fast! I shot at one with a bow about 35 years ago and still remember that cat hearing the release, turning and looking and then just ducking to avoid the arrow. He didn't even take off at first. He straightened back up, looked at where the arrow hit the ground and then just casually continued on his way like ain't nothing happened that was outside the norm for his Matrix self.

Latest posts