Breakfast Pie Thingamajigger..............Recipe Added (I think?)

DaddyPaul

Any of y'all ever do something like this?

Mix up a pack of Jiffy cornbread mix and spread it in the bottom of a 9x13 greased baking dish or similarly sized pan. Cook for about 15 minutes on 325 or until cornbread begins to set up a little.

Now layer on 1lb. browned sausage and some crumbled bacon (I think I used 1/2 pack?). Add 2 cups of whatever kind of shredded cheese you prefer (mild cheddar in mine).

Next beat 8 eggs together with 2 cups of milk in a large bowl.

From here I add about 1/3 of a finely chopped Vidalia onion, 1 whole green pepper again chopped finely, and a few shrooms.

I also season the mixture with some worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, Lawry's season salt, black pepper and a little hot sauce. I don't measure any of it, just what you think will make it tasty for you and yours.

Pour the egg mixture on top of the other stuff and stick it all back in the oven at 325-350 for about 45 minutes or until a knife stuck in the middle comes out clean.

I love this kind of stuff for supper! :flag:

Trust me, it tastes better than it looks. My wife snagged some before I could even get a picture!:bounce:

Bfast.jpg

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
You`re killin` your Southwest Georgia buddy, don`t you know!! :smash: :bounce:

Arrow3

It must be Delton's fault....

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
recipe details please-------- that sounds fine

Handgunner

Sounds good!

got everything but grits in it....... and that should be no problem to add! :rofl:

DaddyPaul

I tried to go back and add in as close to a "recipe" as I could. Y'all can probably tweak some of it and make it even better!