Brief appearance

Blackston

I believe this is the deer in the color photo this summer, He was a regular while in velvet … cool deer IMO( He only showed me half his rack ) BD8C1490-1588-485A-B9CD-2BEFCC0E5FED.jpeg0397E013-294B-4EBD-A2FD-F7948B1FCA4A.png

slow motion

Good luck with him. Aren't you still toting a tag? Little man tagged out I thought but seems I've only seen you with 1 but after the post by @antharper maybe I missed it.

Blackston

Good luck with him. Aren't you still toting a tag? Little man tagged out I thought but seems I've only seen you with 1 but after the post by @antharper maybe I missed it.
@slow motion only thing about that wma hunt I went on is ya gotta tag em ….. but it’s always a blast !!

buckpasser

I still got one tag left I was saving for a late season wma hunt @Blackston. That said, I’ll take one for the team and come shoot your buck if you need me to. No need to thank me! It’s what friends are for.

Blackston

I still got one tag left I was saving for a late season wma hunt @Blackston. That said, I’ll take one for the team and come shoot your buck if you need me to. No need to thank me! It’s what friends are for.
All
Ya gotta do is come slummin in lil deer country hahaha ….. I don’t think he’d measure up to your standards of antler worship

buckpasser

All
Ya gotta do is come slummin in lil deer country hahaha ….. I don’t think he’d measure up to your standards of antler worship

You know me well. I’m he ain’t over 160” AND over 6.5 years old, you’re going backwards. On a side note, you know anybody that wants some deer meat. I don’t care for it.

Blackston

You know me well. I’m he ain’t over 160” AND over 6.5 years old, you’re going backwards. On a side note, you know anybody that wants some deer meat. I don’t care for it.
Naw I’ve given all mine away already

slow motion

Naw I’ve given all mine away already
You boys will get a bite soon. Probably several. Remember to use your drag.

buckpasser

I hope you processed it yourself for whoever you gave it to !

He told me the horns is all that needs processing…processing on the calculator and then on the wall. He said deer meat was way too “gamey” for him.