Broke my Millennium seat

Hillbilly stalker

Well broke it “in“ I should say :rofl:Boy that things comfortable. I slipped around to a local WMA and beat the crowd there by about 30 minutes. I set up watching a narrow ridge that always has a scrape and several rubs where the deer come up from a couple hollers. Well soon as I set down I saw a deer, and then another one ten minutes later. It’s the hunters moon out, so ain’t no telling whats gonna happen. I gave a couple little toots on the ol grunt call and I heard him coming up out from under the hill. I could tell he was a buck by hearing the way he was walking. He stopped perfect broadside about 80 yards. I laid the crosshairs on his neck and let the little .243 eat. BAA….ROOOM ! Bang flop. He was a pretty rascal, real dark 9 point, 17 3/4 inch inside and a triple point on his left brow tine. He weighed 168 lbs and was peed up pretty good. Not bad for a government deer. Hunt didn’t last but about an hour but it was a fun one. Don’t let nobody feed you that line about deer not moving on a full moon. That seats the bomb !DB6E631C-0F5C-419D-B3DA-7488551DD207.jpegB72F2D5F-93D8-4C31-BCB3-6C6D195CF50B.jpeg

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! And don’t let nobody tell you there ain’t no deer on public land! Man what a beast! That some good stuff right there! I still ain’t gonna get one of them seats…..not just yet. Well done my friend!

Wifeshusband

Enjoyed your recap of your hunt. Nice Buck. Love the .243. Yeah, it was pounded into me early that the deer didn't move after a full moon. I put that old wife's tale, as you did, to rest years ago.

rugerfan

Woohoo! And don’t let nobody tell you there ain’t no deer on public land! Man what a beast! That some good stuff right there! I still ain’t gonna get one of them seats…..not just yet. Well done my friend!

Ummm, don't be goin' and tellin' people there are deer on public land. Hint Hint , Wink Wink ......... SHHHHHHHH .

Congrats Hillbilly Stalker, great buck!!!!