Bush hog stump jumper

sghoghunter

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not but we’ll try. I was given an older Bush hog brand rotary mower that’s in good shape except the stump jumper and blades. Is there anyone here that works at a bush hog dealership or someone that knows someone with enough sense that could help me find one

Longhorn 16

I had to replace two on my brush cutter last year. Not an easy job to say the least.

I would contact local farmers and dealerships and see if you can connect with the right person for the job.

Might help if you provided a little more detail on your location.

Good luck!

sghoghunter

I had to replace two on my brush cutter last year. Not an easy job to say the least.

I would contact local farmers and dealerships and see if you can connect with the right person for the job.

Might help if you provided a little more detail on your location.

Good luck!

I’m down around Tifton. I’ve done took it off and put it back on to try to mower out and it wasn’t to bad but I know now that I will turn it upside down to do it again.

Iwannashoot

Pesident of the Fla Chaper Useless Billy club.
Agri supply has a place in Tifton. Might be possible to take the parts in there and match them up. We just did that with some broken parts on an old harrow.

sghoghunter

I was in there the first of the week checking on one and they wasn’t much help. What I found out was that if they ordered me one that it would be between $230 to $300 plus freight and no telling when I would get it since bush hogs warehouse got messed up by a tornado in Alabama last week

tucker80

I was in there the first of the week checking on one and they wasn’t much help. What I found out was that if they ordered me one that it would be between $230 to $300 plus freight and no telling when I would get it since bush hogs warehouse got messed up by a tornado in Alabama last week
Give Messicks a try. They've helped me in the past. You can call and talk to someone. They're very knowledgeable, have reasonable prices and shipping is good.

Latest posts