Cant find the thread?????

DuckGodLiaison

I just saw on here the other day where a guy was selling a homemade electronic call for about 50-60 bucks.......new to predator hunting and looking for an inexpensive electronic call...........pls help!?:confused:

DuckGodLiaison

yeah i checked there too......maybe i can find a decent one at the Great Outdoors Show in Perry today.........

hoochfisher

Banned
here is the link to make it yourself:

http://www.varmintal.com/ahunt.htm#El-Cheapo

i made one myself. it was easy. i allready had a mp3 player, so it cost me a total of $43 to make. it works great. now i just gotta get the time to use it!

Mr Mike

You get what you pay for..yes you could make your own caller, why not make your own TV, MP3 etc... Yes I heard a home made caller, it sounds okay but its not remote controlled and there is a question of hissing/reverb. It just doesn't seem the same to me and I am not a Coyote. I would just hate to see someone getting into Predator hunting to be discouraged. It is hard enough as it is, that's what makes it hunting I LOVE PREDATOR HUNTING and HOPE YOU WILL ALSO!!!!!

ed742

I improved my own call from some help on here and love it. I already had a Johnny Stewart "Attractor", which cost me about $35 - it is remote controlled. Problem is that is lacks volume. I bought a 5 in Speco horn and the Radio Shack mini amp and one stereo 3.5mm cord. Thats was about $30 total.