Catch thread 1/22/23

cj580guitar

Good job CJ! You’ve got dead yotes walking if you put some steel in the ground
Got rain coming everyday next week. And this place is nothing but red mud. Hope to get some yotes off the property after turkey season. I need to concentrate on some cats but I’ve never really figured them out.

sportsman94

Got rain coming everyday next week. And this place is nothing but red mud. Hope to get some yotes off the property after turkey season. I need to concentrate on some cats but I’ve never really figured them out.
I’ve got faith in you to put a hurting on them. Did you ever take instruction on the high bank trails you mentioned to me before? I thought about it the other day as I watched a cat run across the road towards one and wished I knew a good way to set it up

cj580guitar

I’ve got faith in you to put a hurting on them. Did you ever take instruction on the high bank trails you mentioned to me before? I thought about it the other day as I watched a cat run across the road towards one and wished I knew a good way to set it up
No I didn’t go back but had some serious long phone conversations with him about it. The way he explained its not that complicated. But you’ll pick up some coons cause they use the same trails

Doug B.

Glad to have you back @Mike81 and congrats on first night coyote. I still haven’t done that all year!

Good beaver Doug, but those banks look too steep. You need to pick better locations so you don’t have to deal with climbing those banks lol
That's the way it is here in the mountains! It don't matter where you want to go, it's uphill!!!
:bounce:

Mike81

Just one raccoon this morning. Had two other sets that look like raccoons mess with those as well.

Attachments

• 39694964-109D-4B38-8434-720E4877891B.jpeg
    39694964-109D-4B38-8434-720E4877891B.jpeg
    567.9 KB · Views: 5