Chasin' Driveler #270 until friends are caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I deposited 2 checks Saturday. Just went to pay some bills on line and the deposit is only showing for one of the checks. I swear I HATE this stupid bank. This is the last straw. I'm leaving them after 30 some odd years.:mad::mad::mad:
Now I gotta take time out of MY day to fix this. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I walked to a meeting yesterday, about 1/4 mile in 10 degrees and snow. It keeps the rain in perspective.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Looking for more things to do inside.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Cold windy rain here, Jag and I were fixin to go out and hang with the dogs when it started. facepalm:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I deposited 2 checks Saturday. Just went to pay some bills on line and the deposit is only showing for one of the checks. I swear I HATE this stupid bank. This is the last straw. I'm leaving them after 30 some odd years.:mad::mad::mad:

(n)(n)(n)

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Cold windy rain here, Jag and I were fixin to go out and hang with the dogs when it started. facepalm:

Been out a couple times with the dog then decided to take door locks off and clean them up.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Oh my.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Fidgety maybe? :whistle:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I just realized the banks weren't open yesterday. I'm not THAT mad just yet. :oops:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Thunder's get'n closer. Any bets on it being between me and where I have to go by the time I need to leave?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Can't say I've ever taken the door locks off the clean em.:huh:

I have had to do it when one was acting up or something, but that's about the only time.

Now I have taken doors off and cleaned the hinges(washed them in hot soapy water)believe it or not. They were squeaky and loud, so I sprayed them with WD40...BIG Mistake. They all produced a black substance that was coming off and getting on the painted trim, I had to wash them out.

Never spray interior door hinges with WD40, I won't again.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I have had to do it when one was acting up or something, but that's about the only time.

Now I have taken doors off and cleaned the hinges(washed them in hot soapy water)believe it or not. They were squeaky and loud, so I sprayed them with WD40...BIG Mistake. They all produced a black substance that was coming off and getting on the painted trim, I had to wash them out.

Never spray interior door hinges with WD40, I won't again.
Been there. Done that. :oops:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
This string of rain runs back to the OK/TX border.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Daisey didn't feel like get'n out in this mess today, so no rainy ride. Lightning just hit SOMETHING right outside my back door. Can't find what it hit, but it knocked my computer monitor (37" flat screen tv) over on to my desk and cracked two windows. My ears are still ringing, sounded like a 777 salvo hit in my back yard.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Daisey didn't feel like get'n out in this mess today, so no rainy ride. Lightning just hit SOMETHING right outside my back door. Can't find what it hit, but it knocked my computer monitor (37" flat screen tv) over on to my desk and cracked two windows. My ears are still ringing, sounded like a 777 salvo hit in my back yard.
:hair:

Status
Not open for further replies.