Concrete labor??

valiant

I'm planning on getting a 18 x 30 pad poured soon. I know concrete is around 90 a yard & i will need about 8-9 yards depending on how deep we need to be around the edges.
Question? How much should i expect to pay to get it formed, poured & finished in the mid ga . area? Just a ballpark. I know their are variables but just want a guileline to go by. Fairly level ground with not a lot of prep needed.

olddawg89

I live north of Atlanta and finish concrete, depending on pour out of truck or wheel barrow, I would guess around 400-1000 bucks.

jonkayak

All three bids I got up here in Athens where $3.00 a square foot for my last concret job. That include cement, labor, forming and finishing.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I think concrete is a bit more than 90/yd. my concrete guy said its up to 110/yd. he charges by the day to do my work. 600-800 labor sounds bout right for that job

Stroker

I'm near you and a 30x30 with a 12x16 entrance ramp, a truck load of fill and the forming and finishing was $2500 last year.

T-N-T

3.5 yards cost me $397 last week. Just concrete. I labored.

Jim Baker

Staff member
Just had 1400 sq ft. 1 load of fill dirt, graded, formed and poured to 4" with 12 w x 8 d footer on the edges and 4"x4" curb 40' long down one side. $6500 or 4.65 per sq foot.

Concrete is around $110 down here.

Georgiadawgs78

Just depends on how much prep work. If it doesn't require much grading and no footers I would say $650-$750 would be fair. If it requires digging footers and some decent grading to get it padded out I would say you would be close to the $1000 neighborhood.

ribber

I'd say $1500-2000 ballpark. I paid $2200 (turn key job) for 24x30 3 years ago, but needed a few loads of fill dirt. Land had a good slope on backside where I wanted pad.

Latest posts