Cool vintage hunting pictures video.

Kebo07

I saw an old Fred Bear video last night on youtube. It was He and a couple of folks bow hunting for Kodiak Bear in Alaska. It was incredible. No sound other than the narrator. Believe the show was Fred Bear's World of Adventures, Episode: Kodiak Country

A very nice watch from start to finish.

Triple C

Love seeing pics of those times way back when.

For any of you that want to see similar, go to YouTube and check out 906 Outdoors and watch some of the old hunting camp videos that were produced several years ago, interviewing some really old codgers and camps of days gone by.

greg j

Some of the racks on those bucks are massive. I suppose there wasn't as much hunting pressure back when these were taken and the deer lived to there full potential.

turkeykirk

My favorite picture is the one of the guy camping in the hollow log.

Hillbilly stalker

I have the Fred Bear collection of DVD’s, and a couple of Glen St. Charles. I love the older stuff, true sportsmen.

Big7

The Oracle
That montage is to cool !!

What rifle is that at 4:16? Anybody know?

Kebo07

SarahFair

If you do not mind me asking, where did you come across these? I have looked everywhere and tried google. I want to get some of these for my little hunting cabin.

Thank you,
Keith
I work in the antique industry.
Auctions, estate sales, private sales, antique stores, etc

oldfella1962

Some of the racks on those bucks are massive. I suppose there wasn't as much hunting pressure back when these were taken and the deer lived to there full potential.
Hunting pressure? Also not as many vehicles on the roads. :(

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team

Latest posts