Dan Mullen tries to take a shot at UGA over Fields transfer

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Well you know, we didn't really want to be there. Ha ha! Guess where I got that one from?

You made it up after Bama lost to Utah in the Sugar Bowl? Cause it’s all we heard from the Bammers...

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I know the guy that was supposed to make the play, called it bad coverage. I dont remember to many people arguing with him about that.

Horns

Losing to the number one team in the country is quite different than losing to the, um, um, wherever those mighty Longhorns were ranked
Even though you were the number one team at the time and favored to win. Nick pooped the bed in that game. You don’t have to admit it

Horns

Spin it however you like DJ Horns. I bet that you call the pass Tua threw in the National championship game against ya'll a miracle play. Anyone watching besides a Dawg fan calls it busted coverage. Or no coverage
Any type of coverage on the WR would have been better than a wide open WR. Call it what you want but it’s busted coverage

bullgator

:offtopic:
This is supposed to be a trashing of Mullen thread. Let’s get back on topic so I can archive some more quotes before he spanks the pups this fall.

DAWG1419

This is supposed to be a trashing of Mullen thread. Let’s get back on topic so I can archive some more quotes before he spanks the pups this fall.
Bama bandwagon fans like the off topic chat to always revert back two yrs ago. Like we aren’t over it yet :rolleyes:

Anyway you gonna get spanked

brownceluse

Mullen ain’t spanking anyone. I’d bet his wife is the man of the relationship.

BamaGeorgialine

I apologize. Some things are just so easy. My son played AAU with Emory Jones for years and he's been a friend of the families for years now. He's a really good kid and his Mom is fantastic. Good family. I'm no Gators fan but, if he ever gets to start or play then I'm going to be pulling for him. He stopped playing AAU basketball and only played basketball for Heard county high school his junior year to concentrate and attend all the football camps. I hope he gets his shot next year

BamaGeorgialine

Bama bandwagon fans like the off topic chat to always revert back two yrs ago. Like we aren’t over it yet :rolleyes:

Anyway you gonna get spanked
I was born in title town. I mean tittle town. Never been a fan of another college team. You can call me a bandwaginer if it makes you feel better though. I was happy for the state of Georgia the last time a college football team won a championship. That was 1980 wasn't it? Oops! Naw, I do believe Ga Tech brought the last one home. Ha ha! How pathetic

bullgator

Mullen ain’t spanking anyone. I’d bet his wife is the man of the relationship.
We’ll have her turn Smart over her knee for a butt blistering. :whip:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I was born in title town. I mean tittle town. Never been a fan of another college team. You can call me a bandwaginer if it makes you feel better though. I was happy for the state of Georgia the last time a college football team won a championship. That was 1980 wasn't it? Oops! Naw, I do believe Ga Tech brought the last one home. Ha ha! How pathetic

I can't speak for all Georgia fans but the constantly bringing up 1980 being the last NC got stale a long time ago. I honestly don't care. Things are better now for Georgia football than they've been in a long time and I'm enjoying it myself. What's pathetic is the way Alabama fans act. Like national titles are their birth right and like they have been cheated when they don't win one. That and how they can never be gracious in defeat. They always make excuses. The other team never just beat them. They got cheated somehow. That's truly pathetic that grown men and women act that way. And before you even go there, yes I know there are some flaming idiots that are Georgia fans. But Alabama is the worst in that regard.

Even with the unprecedented level of success they've had over the last decade, they act like it isn't enough and absolutely freak out if they even suspect that you don't tremble in fear at the prospect of playing their team. It's stupid.

What is going to be funny is when Nick Saban finally hangs it up. I know,I know, since it's Alabama they won't miss a beat. They'll just hire who they want and everything will continue. That's what they think. It it ain't going to be like that and the collective freak out from their fans and the melt down that ensues will make Chernobyl look like kindergarten stuff. And it's going to be hilarious to watch and it couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

You would think that with the success Alabama has had their fans wouldn't care what anybody said. I can promise you that when Georgia win another NC, I won't care in the slightest what other teams think about it. And yet Alabama fans, with all their success, go crazy when rival fans dont kiss their team's butt. That may not be the textbook definition of pathetic but it will do until pathetic comes along.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I can't speak for all Georgia fans but the constantly bringing up 1980 being the last NC got stale a long time ago. I honestly don't care. Things are better now for Georgia football than they've been in a long time and I'm enjoying it myself. What's pathetic is the way Alabama fans act. Like national titles are their birth right and like they have been cheated when they don't win one. That and how they can never be gracious in defeat. They always make excuses. The other team never just beat them. They got cheated somehow. That's truly pathetic that grown men and women act that way. And before you even go there, yes I know there are some flaming idiots that are Georgia fans. But Alabama is the worst in that regard.

Even with the unprecedented level of success they've had over the last decade, they act like it isn't enough and absolutely freak out if they even suspect that you don't tremble in fear at the prospect of playing their team. It's stupid.

What is going to be funny is when Nick Saban finally hangs it up. I know,I know, since it's Alabama they won't miss a beat. They'll just hire who they want and everything will continue. That's what they think. It it ain't going to be like that and the collective freak out from their fans and the melt down that ensues will make Chernobyl look like kindergarten stuff. And it's going to be hilarious to watch and it couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

You would think that with the success Alabama has had their fans wouldn't care what anybody said. I can promise you that when Georgia win another NC, I won't care in the slightest what other teams think about it. And yet Alabama fans, with all their success, go crazy when rival fans dont kiss their team's butt. That may not be the textbook definition of pathetic but it will do until pathetic comes along.

Man it's good to have you back SGD!!!!