Dang NC hillbilly!!!!!!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
@NCHillbilly brother i feel for you!!!!

I am spending this week in Winston-Salem for my new job!!!!!

I have never seen so many electric cars and trucks, hybrids and dang Subaru drivers in my life!!!!!!

John Cooper

I started seeing more and more hippie looking folks around Hickory, and they just kept showing up on the interstate!!!!

John Cooper

Say what you want about Subaru, my daughter had a Forrester 2 yr ago and it saved her & hubby during a rollover wreck when t-boned.
Not particularly knocking them in the safety department. It just seems more of the hipsters like driving them.

Honestly there are a bunch of hybrid and full electric cars here too.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
@NCHillbilly brother i feel for you!!!!

I am spending this week in Winston-Salem for my new job!!!!!

I have never seen so many electric cars and trucks, hybrids and dang Subaru drivers in my life!!!!!!
What do I have to do with Winston-Salem? That's worlds and hours away from here. You blame Nicodemus for Atlanta? I hate Winston, but I'll take it over Atlanta all day, and twice on Sunday. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Thats only like seven hours from his house n whatnot. But yeah they got a TON of subarus up yonder.
Not here yonder, but a county or two to the east, yep.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Close enough boy! Best put up a hippie baracade just in case!
I can get along with the hippies just fine, at least the field hippies. It's the yuppies, yankees, and hipsters that I don't mesh with.

John Cooper

I can get along with the hippies just fine, at least the field hippies. It's the yuppies, yankees, and hipsters that I don't mesh with.
The ones I am seeing definitely ain't old school, reckon they are the new breed wanna be's.

John Cooper

What do I have to do with Winston-Salem? That's worlds and hours away from here. You blame Nicodemus for Atlanta? I hate Winston, but I'll take it over Atlanta all day, and twice on Sunday. :)
You're just the only person I know from NC, ::ke: ::ke:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The ones I am seeing definitely ain't old school, reckon they are the new breed wanna be's.
Yankees, transplanted. We're ate up with 'em in the urban areas.

John Cooper

The one bright spot of my drive was, that big ol Stars and Bars flag flying on the side of I-40 !!!!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The one bright spot of my drive was, that big ol Stars and Bars flag flying on the side of I-40 !!!!!
Camping World? :)

You should get off the 40 corridor and head back some of the backroads outside the Industrial Triangle. You would like it.