David Morris on Jake Fromm

fairhopebama

He threw for 300 yards against Bama’s D in last year’s SECCG!!!!!
Oh wait,——not as impressive based on Bama’s recent stats?
Erribody scores on Bama ?
You are right, but not erribody beats them. Good Day.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
the homer in you is loud!!

anyways... Morris has pupils all across the college football landscape and in the NFL. Fromm remains one of his favorites.
Just cause he's one of his favorites doesn't mean he's one of the best. Jake is average at best. His stats this year should tell you that. And don't blame it on the coachs. They can't be on the field holding his hand

nickel back

Just cause he's one of his favorites doesn't mean he's one of the best. Jake is average at best. His stats this year should tell you that. And don't blame it on the coachs. They can't be on the field holding his hand

why are you not a QB coach, I mean you know all. Myself I think you fall in the place of

I think there’s a lot of people out there who don’t know what they’re talking about.

nickel back

The biggest discussion point coming into this season was how the Bulldogs were going to make up for the lost production of five of their top six pass-catchers from a year ago. Georgia already had lost Riley Ridley, Mecole Hardman, Isaac Nauta and Terry Godwin when the news came over the summer that Jeremiah “J.J.” Holloman was dismissed.

There also is the matter of Georgia’s new offensive voices in Fromm’s ears. While James Coley was Fromm’s quarterback coach last year, he’s new as the play-scripter and caller. Fromm also lost an under-valued influence in offensive analyst Jay Johnson, who joined Mel Tucker’s staff at Colorado.

blast away, mguthrie, you're the smart one here and I'm sure you get paid big bucks for your QB IQ....have at it

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
The biggest discussion point coming into this season was how the Bulldogs were going to make up for the lost production of five of their top six pass-catchers from a year ago. Georgia already had lost Riley Ridley, Mecole Hardman, Isaac Nauta and Terry Godwin when the news came over the summer that Jeremiah “J.J.” Holloman was dismissed.

There also is the matter of Georgia’s new offensive voices in Fromm’s ears. While James Coley was Fromm’s quarterback coach last year, he’s new as the play-scripter and caller. Fromm also lost an under-valued influence in offensive analyst Jay Johnson, who joined Mel Tucker’s staff at Colorado.

blast away, mguthrie, you're the smart one here and I'm sure you get paid big bucks for your QB IQ....have at it
All I ever hear from dogs fans is stuff like we've got the #1 recruiting class,were stacked 3 deep at every position, we have more 5*'s than you,we're the best this and we're the best that. It's time to put up or shut up and quit making excuses. Kirby has done less with more this year.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I like Fields but lets see what he does to finish out the year. Competition is finally coming. And from what I remember he doesn't like it.
Lol. He's been playing some tough competition. I suspect if he does what he's been doing all year right through the playoff a bunch of you folks will be mia come January 14th next year

bobocat

Lol. He's been playing some tough competition. I suspect if he does what he's been doing all year right through the playoff a bunch of you folks will be mia come January 14th next year
Its just football. Aint nobody going anywherez. Will not be the first loss or last win for the Dawgs or osu. Just saying lets see what Fields does in the playoffs. The competition will definitely be better.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Its just football. Aint nobody going anywherez. Will not be the first loss or last win for the Dawgs or osu. Just saying lets see what Fields does in the playoffs. The competition will definitely be better.
Of course it will be better. It's the best of the best. I'm excited to see how my bucks do as a team. Not just Justin fields. :cheers: Here's a go dogs just for nickel back

fairhopebama

Ruger, why is it Saban has some of the BEST players in College Football but can’t find a consistent or good FG kicker??

FG kickers have cost him more games than anything!
:deadhorse:
Millions $$ question. It is like they get the high rated guys and then when they get on campus they lose it and forget how to kick.

BamaGeorgialine

Haha, good one.
But remember my SaturDAY will be better than yours- win or lose ?
Enjoy our game.
I think regardless of what happens Saturday, your season will end up like 81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94, 95,96,97,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08, 09,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17, and 18 did. Man that took along time to type

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Ruger, why is it Saban has some of the BEST players in College Football but can’t find a consistent or good FG kicker??

FG kickers have cost him more games than anything!
:deadhorse:

For what it’s worth, I read where there is no “kicking coach.” Kicking is a subset of the special teams coach who has historically came from a background of running backs. I also read where Bama has traditionally “outsourced“ kicker recruiting. A third party recruiter often making recommendations. None of this seems to be working in getting a reliable kicker. Hoping to see a change in that next season.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Guthrie, how much ownership do you have in "your " bucks? Man that "my blank " sounds stupid coming from any fan. I spent 4 yrs at UGA and came out with a piece of paper and I still have zero ownership in any of the athletic programs

fairhopebama

Haha, good one.
But remember my SaturDAY will be better than yours- win or lose ?
Enjoy our game.
Not so sure how much better your will be than mine if UGA gets beat. I have no dog in the fight but will enjoy the game and not have to worry about winning or losing.

riprap

I like Fields but lets see what he does to finish out the year. Competition is finally coming. And from what I remember he doesn't like it.
Maybe it was being thrown out there in no win and embarrassing situations.

nickel back

All I ever hear from dogs fans is stuff like we've got the #1 recruiting class,were stacked 3 deep at every position, we have more 5*'s than you,we're the best this and we're the best that. It's time to put up or shut up and quit making excuses. Kirby has done less with more this year.
Okay, what ever you say QB coach.