David Morris on Jake Fromm

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
For what it’s worth, I read where there is no “kicking coach.” Kicking is a subset of the special teams coach who has historically came from a background of running backs. I also read where Bama has traditionally “outsourced“ kicker recruiting. A third party recruiter often making recommendations. None of this seems to be working in getting a reliable kicker. Hoping to see a change in that next season.
Yea y’all need one bad!
Being a GA fan hope ya never find one!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

RipperIII

Ruger, why is it Saban has some of the BEST players in College Football but can’t find a consistent or good FG kicker??

FG kickers have cost him more games than anything!
:deadhorse:

First team kicker this year went out with a hip injury 1st game of the season.
First team punter got benched 2 games before LSU...total head case

Rackmaster

First team kicker this year went out with a hip injury 1st game of the season.
First team punter got benched 2 games before LSU...total head case
Saban has got to figure out the FG situation, I guess if that’s the only problem you have it ain’t that bad!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yea y’all need one bad!
Being a GA fan hope ya never find one!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Enjoy your day in the sun RM, I predict you’ll be eating a lot of curb in the future.

Rackmaster

Enjoy your day in the sun RM, I predict you’ll be eating a lot of curb in the future.
Tell ya the truth i didn’t think we would be here and truthfully don’t think we can beat LSU but Mr. brown has shown me the light of positivity.....So -
GO DAWGS

Last edited:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Muh bucks..... I own 36.5 percent of the athletic dept so I can call em mine

TomC

Fromm is the best QB for the system we run. Problem is we run the wrong system! But who knows, he may hit on all cylinders today! I hope so!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
i dont get all the Fromm poor mouthing. dude is a gamer, hrs a good qb

His completion % has dropped way off and that is largely due to a rookie freshman receiving corps. He and they aren't clicking yet and mostly because they can't get open. Pickens being out for the first half is going to hurt us badly.

Matthew6

Banned thug
His completion % has dropped way off and that is largely due to a rookie freshman receiving corps. He and they aren't clicking yet and mostly because they can't get open. Pickens being out for the first half is going to hurt us badly.
No. Not buying it. Just more typical dog crap remarks on the day of an impending beat down. Still nice try for an active geriatric. ?

BuckNasty83

Would have been great to see Ok vs Bama and Ohio vs Ga in the playoffs.

With that said. Oklahoma should get that 4th spot imo