Davidson Arabia Mountain

Hoss

Mrs. Hoss and I made a trip over there yesterday evening hoping to get some sunset shots. Well the clouds were a little too thick and the mountain really needs some rain to produce some photo ops. About all I found was the Atlanta skyline from the top.

Hoss

Attachments

• IMGP1657_edited-1.jpg
    IMGP1657_edited-1.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 235

wvdawg

Staff member
Cool shot - love to see the rays coming through the clouds.

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
I can imagine how dry it is up there, ya'll caught the sun through the clouds just right for that neat land/sky-scape

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I can hear the steady roar of traffic just looking at this pic! :bounce:

Cool shot, Hoss! :cool:

rip18

It might have been cloudy & different, but you couldn't hardly plan to catch lighting like that! Good save!

Foxhunter

Very cool. You can get a great shot of the Atlanta skyline from the top of Stone Mountain, but I'm sure you know that!

Hoss

Very cool. You can get a great shot of the Atlanta skyline from the top of Stone Mountain, but I'm sure you know that!

Yeah and a much harder climb. Haven't been to the top of Stone Mountain in years. There's a lot better photo ops at Davidson Arabia than the Atlanta skyline, it's just that was about all there was that evening. Summers a tough time up there. Spring and fall are much better with the diamorphia in the spring and the yellow daisies in the fall.

Hoss