Did you shoot anything today #2

frankwright

Yes, Nice cool morning at the Outdoor Range.
I tried shooting my Ruger PC carbine that was fine when I last shot it but I suspect the ejector is bent because it extracts the case, turns it sideways and it jams against the new round trying to feed. Major disassembly project for another day.
I shot my Glock 19X. I been shooting the indoor GSSF matches some months and not doing as well as usual. I was thinking about it and I have Truglo TFX Pro sights on it which is great for defensive and fast shooting. Not so good for bullseye static shooting.
Rummaged around in my box of parts and found a set of Sevigny Black front/rear and installed them. Much better sight picture.

Finally first range trip with my Tisas Double Stack 2011 with Swampfox Sentinel Red Dot.
Took just a handful to get the dot zeroed. Gun shot awesome. Great feel and trigger.
I fired about 250 rounds of handloads, FMJ, JHP and some coated TC. 100% reliable so far. Zero Problems.
It may very well be my new competition gun.

Attachments

• Tisas DS 2011 Left Hand Red Dot 4 2024.jpg
    Tisas DS 2011 Left Hand Red Dot 4 2024.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 1

Dub

Now that I have a new bag… might as well get a manbun
View attachment 1301663

Very nice.

My wallet stung from trying one of their gamechanger bags.....a schmedium size. It is also made of that waxed canvas. I picked up a tube of their wax for when it is needed later on.

I liked it so much that I gave some of their other gear a try....solid stuff. Well made. I'm confident that it'll prove rugged and hold up for a long, long time......then their warranty is iron clad, too.

Gotta love a Georgia-based company, innovative approach to filling the needs of shooters & hunters... founded & run by an American soldier who has already put it all on the line to ensure our freedom.

Yeah, man....I'll remain a loyal customer of Armageddon Gear for life.

Jester896

Senior Clown
yeah @Dub there was a tube of it in the box. My Gamechanger..Wax Canvas OG...I think...same green as Possibles bag.. lives in the truck and I noticed it needed it a touch up when it was under my elbow at the last .22 match...need to clean that rifle too...man it just doesn't end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dub

Adam5

Tonight we loaded the 165gr Hornady FTX bullets that I got from @menhadenman over 25.5gr of W296 for some .350 Legend rounds.

We also loaded some hot .350 Legend home defense rounds that are a Hornady 147gr XTP over 28.0gr of W296. They should push 2600+ fps out of my 20” AR.

I finished off my .45 Colt brass with 100 250gr Berry’s flat points over 9.9gr of AA5.

Attachments

• IMG_2570.jpeg
    IMG_2570.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2568.jpeg
    IMG_2568.jpeg
    364.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2569.jpeg
    IMG_2569.jpeg
    325.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2574.jpeg
    IMG_2574.jpeg