Doe Days all season except 13 mountain counties

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Heck I know a fella who did manage to kill 8 sittin in just one spot last year. Imagine if Ol boy had access to more than one hunting spot? This is an old single dude too. Y’all’s view of the average hunter n mine are very very different.
DNR can’t catch them either. Can they. Easy peasy for them.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
So, now we back to “caint stop erybody so don’t try n stop nobody.”

U think u making a point when I already pointed out the flaw in the tags logic for u.

We on they same page brother. The tags say one thing. ‘Real life’ says another..

My question is how does the .gov account for the non-tagged critters that are killed..

I do not have the answer

JB0704

I Gots Goats
We on they same page brother. The tags say one thing. ‘Real life’ says another..

My question is how does the .gov account for the non-tagged critters that are killed..

I do not have the answer

Cool, :cheers:

C Killmaster sed earlier in this thread they assume a certainty amount of unreported per reported. And 20% additional “other death” sorta deal.

I just think Theys more Billy’s than DNR does, is all. Primarily cause I spent a good chunk of my life being Billy.

Raylander

I don’t know. I feel like I see more deer than most folks. Maybe I’m lucky, or maybe I’m a better hunter than I think. Maybe other folks lie..

I even see deer in the MTNs :eek2:

In fact, I see more deer than I do bear. Wild assessment, I know..

Raylander

Cool, :cheers:

C Killmaster sed earlier in this thread they assume a certainty amount of unreported per reported. And 20% additional “other death” sorta deal.

I just think Theys more Billy’s than DNR does, is all. Primarily cause I spent a good chunk of my life being Billy.

You’re tainted :rofl:

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I don’t know. I feel like I see more deer than most folks. Maybe I’m lucky, or maybe I’m a better hunter than I think. Maybe other folks lie..

I even see deer in the MTNs :eek2:

In fact, I see more deer than I do bear. Wild assessment, I know..

I’m in one club where I see em every hunt. At my house, not so much. It’s always varied for me n I’ve seen populations around small leases drop fast.

Erybody has their own goals in hunting. I personally enjoy seeing deer. Shootin up the does is in conflict with sed goal.

Raylander

I’m in one club where I see em every hunt. At my house, not so much. It’s always varied for me n I’ve seen populations around small leases drop fast.

Erybody has their own goals in hunting. I personally enjoy seeing deer. Shootin up the does is in conflict with sed goal.

I’ve spent thousands of hours watching deer. I do not exaggerate. Thousands..

My neck of the woods has more deer than you can shake a stick at. Ive watched them and came to my own conclusions as to why they walked down that ridge or knoll vs any other pathway. When I wanted to start bear hunting 6-8 years ago the most common advice was go ‘deer hunting’ and you’ll see a bear.

I did that and I saw deer, no bear. I had to adjust my tactics to consistently find Bear.

My point being is there are more deer out there than ppl think. Just bc you don’t see them does not mean they aren’t there. They are smarter than folks give them credit for..

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Why u call me names. Just a simple hypothetical question.

I know they out there. Same as the turkey killing. Rules are just for those who follow them. They sone in my area I’m sure of that. I don’t associate with them I guess.
I get a couple and turn it in. My luck they would catch Ol “Grover’ and make a example of me.

It was the “oh ok lololol” that got me. I have no reason to come on here n be dishonest.

I seriously know folks who see the limit as a goal…….and I’m honest enough to admit that those same fellas ain’t GON stop at the limit so, to me anyway, the limit only matters to the extent it gives folks a false sense of wealth and a target. Not that I think a buncha folks out there hittin it. I don’t. But, I also know the guys shooting “2 or 3 for the freezer” think they being a good steward cause state sed he could have 10 n they only took 3. It’s just Billy being billy.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
It was the “oh ok lololol” that got me. I have no reason to come on here n be dishonest.
The lols was because I forgot u know all them Billy’s. Not at u.
This area deals with poaching on every level to. Night hunting. Road riding. Shooting as many as they can.
Brag about a big one if they get one line they the best hunter.
I try to avoid that crowd. Since I’ve been in this area 30 years I don’t know of any of them getting caught.
Now like everything else. The guy not wearing orange gets a ticket. Or made to tag his 4 PT on his 4 wheeler as he goes to camp. No license by out of state. It’s like the city cops writing tickets running red lights. 5 mph over as the thugs drive by swerving in and out of traffic.

Selective patrol I could be wrong.
I wouldn’t want a DNR officer job.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
I usually kill 5 deer a season (sometimes more, sometimes less). If I wasn't such a honest man, I could never report a single one and not get caught.
I process my own at the house, so its shoot one, load it in the truck, drive home with tailgate closed, skin, quarter and ice down, then process and in the freezer.

In the last 23 years of hunting I can count on one hand the number of times I have been checked by a GW hunting and still have 4 fingers left uncounted.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I reckon JB knows more Billys than me

Don't tell nobody this but JB is Billy so let's keep this just between us girls. Capeche? :wink:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Latest posts