Driveler #426 I Don't Know How To Do It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I spotted a proud parents of a sailor sticker in the Walmart parking lot.

It was on baby blue Prius. Nothing spells warrior like a Prius. :rolleyes:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
They weren’t bulls for long after that rubber band went on.

My fishing buddy ran about 100 head of limosine, I would help him when big jobs came around. Some funny times working with a bunch of older farmers.

The cattle had got of the age to be immunized and dehorned. The county agent had to give one of shots. He parked his truck next to the head gate, had all his supplies handy. The process of quickly giving the shots and the dehorning the cattle got going. Blood was squirting everywhere when the horns came off. That ole boys white county truck looked like the right side had been painted red. Convenience came at a price.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My job that day was squirting wormer down their back as the cattle went down the chute. I had a backpack bottle with a gun in one hand, holding on to the chute top rail with the other. I suddenly saw a head way above the chute. When I looked down the chute the old boy pushing cattle out of the lot into the chute was in his 90s, half blind. He was hitting them with that hot stick. They were bellowing and fighting for somewhere to go, some jumped up on the back of the one in front of them. He couldn’t see what was happening 50 ft in front of him. He just kept hitting them with the hot stick. An intervention was had to keep some order in the operation.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good late morning to all.

I got Jag off to work and immediately went back to dishwasher uninstall. I wasn’t happy with it after further review and with no one here with no distractions I pulled it out and removed a sheet of plywood I put under it initially. Put it back in and it looked 10X better. Reconfigured the hosing, rewired it, and all that’s left is a little shimming and fastening it down so is doesn’t move.

I had to come out of that hole, but not before I put a big oil giant scrape down the back of my left arm bleeding like stuck pig. :banginghefacepalm:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Back on the subject of the baby birds, right before I left to drop Jag off at work he’s standing in front porch as I was coming out and tells me all the baby birds are gone.

Sure enough, it was empty. :mad:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Nothing like a May morning to have the tiller malfunction and have to work the garden with a hoe.

1 last cup of coffee and switching to well water.

about 50% germination of okra and zippers. Replanted in bare spots. 0% of corn???? replanted and hope for the best.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Nothing like a May morning to have the tiller malfunction and have to work the garden with a hoe.

1 last cup of coffee and switching to well water.

about 50% germination of okra and zippers. Replanted in bare spots. 0% of corn???? replanted and hope for the best.
Normal routine,hoe first then till. You just get to double up with the hoe. You could hoe and then push plow. Plan C , don’t do anything and grow a world class weed patch. Hope this helps.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Normal routine,hoe first then till. You just get to double up with the hoe. You could hoe and then push plow. Plan C , don’t do anything and grow a world class weed patch. Hope this helps.
Normally hoe around plants then till. I've just got areas for a second planting of beans and anything else I want like beets that I was going to till as well as around the edge next to the fence. As well as the area where I've left near the zippers for them to run.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Got our saving moved to a MMA. More better interest rate.:clap: Been meaning to do it for a while. Only down side is I have to remember to transfer the auto transfer from savings to MMA each month. Grocery store run. Now time to make an apple cobbler for H22.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Mechanic showed up,put scanner on one truck,cranked other truck,Flywheel bolts loose.Tightened....fixed that.
Now to replace alternator and a brake sensor. I gave him the keys so I don,t need to go back just for a key delivery.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Giving the Harley some TLC. The filter that fits my West Coast Choppers air filter housing isn’t manufactured any more. Initial thoughts was the the work needed to change the housing. I kinda like this one, matches everything on the bike. Disassembled the filter housing, run to Home Depot for woven filter material, measured and manufactured me a filter. Back in business with my original housing. I got enough of this filter matting to last my life time as it’s needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.