Drivelers #273 Drivelin Days Like This

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
My wife knows how my appointment goes when she asks, "Did you show up or the redneck?" Sometimes, I have to tell her the redneck was there for a little bit.
Today's a really good day.

Laughing a Ruger

Disagreeing with quackbro about Chief having a good day.

Nor me. :banginghe I am in the middle of a project and wife shows up and says, "We have a problem." Then holds out some metal parts in her hand. Turns out she broke the handle of the faucet in the kitchen clean off. Not repairable. :popknot: Okay trip to town and probably going to have to find a plumber.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I got the biggest bonus plus a large cash out in over 32 yrs. I'm dang near 'bout knee grow rich . . . hehe

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Laughing a Ruger

Disagreeing with quackbro about Chief having a good day.

Nor me. :banginghe I am in the middle of a project and wife shows up and says, "We have a problem." Then holds out some metal parts in her hand. Turns out she broke the handle of the faucet in the kitchen clean off. Not repairable. :popknot: Okay trip to town and probably going to have to find a plumber.

Sounds like my wife, how can you break the faucet ???

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Sounds like my wife, how can you break the faucet ???

I swear I'm facing the same thing. 3 year old house with a Mohen faucet.
She comes by Sunday and says can you see if this can be tightened.
Its one of them single handle things with a selectable nozzle that comes out on a metal hose. There ain't allen screw insight. Tonight I have figure out where they hid it and how do I get to it. Women needs industrial grade or nothing lasts at our place.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Can't decide to buy cheap and just replace when they tear it up or spend the money and pray it lasts.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I'm thinking Hankus needs to marry her soon before she sobers up.

::ke::rofl::biggrin2::cheers:

Actually I hope we have another get together soon so we can all meet this woman.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Man, what a fiasco!

To say I’m ticked off is, heck I don’t even know. :banginghe

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Lawd, what a terrible day!

Got all kinds of crap going wrong today. Just glad I'm home and not out and about. Luck, or should I say BAD Luck is all that I've experienced all day long.

Even had a call that said a credit card had been charged $699.00 for an online purchase of a Virus protection program. Done called one card company and they said they saw no $699.00 charge, but had them change my acct # anyway just in case. Got another one I have to call and do the same.

I actually think the call itself was a scam and trying to get me to do something because they weren't my Credit Card co. I hung up on them and called CC co. immediately.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Lawd, what a terrible day!

Got all kinds of crap going wrong today. Just glad I'm home and not out and about. Luck, or should I say BAD Luck is all that I've experienced all day long.

Even had a call that said a credit card had been charged $699.00 for an online purchase of a Virus protection program. Done called one card company and they said they saw no $699.00 charge, but had them change my acct # anyway just in case. Got another one I have to call and do the same.

I actually think the call itself was a scam and trying to get me to do something because they weren't my Credit Card co. I hung up on them and called CC co. immediately.

And the Doc report?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
A wreck on the way to Dr's appt today, and one on the way home. Both put me in bumper to bumper traffic.

The one on the way home I actually had to pull over to let ambulance get by. Then the traffic came to a complete stop. Fortunately, I was able to get to left turn lane to a side street and got out of it and went another way around. facepalm:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Sounds like ya'll need this song. Not a great day for my either, but all days are good. Some are just worse than others.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
And the Doc report?

Oh, I guess I forgot that part.

I wound up not even having the PRE OP appt., because they screwed up and didn't have me scheduled for one. Although I had all the paperwork that they sent me saying I did, had everything filled out(about 7 pages), had all my medications that they wanted to see. Then after my Pre OP, I had a 2:00 Appt to sign Consent forms.

So, I wound up getting into that appt @ 2:40 and it consisted of me signing my name and dating it and that was it. Every bit of 10 seconds for a 5 hour miserable day.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Next Monday morning I was scheduled to be there for surgery @ 7:00 am. Now they want me there @ 5:30 am to do the PRE OP appt.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Oh, I guess I forgot that part.

I wound up not even having the PRE OP appt., because they screwed up and didn't have me scheduled for one. Although I had all the paperwork that they sent me saying I did, had everything filled out(about 7 pages), had all my medications that they wanted to see. Then after my Pre OP, I had a 2:00 Appt to sign Consent forms.

So, I wound up getting into that appt @ 2:40 and it consisted of me signing my name and dating it and that was it. Every bit of 10 seconds for a 5 hour miserable day.

This is why most Doc's office have no weapons signs posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts