Drivelers #420 Azeleas, Pollen, and Wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
My podiatrist/surgeon says my foot is healing based on both appearance and test results. He wants me to continue antibiotics for another week, until next Thursday.

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes and prayers !!!

We will be escaping for PCB after the pic line comes out.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
My podiatrist/surgeon says my foot is healing based on both appearance and test results. He wants me to continue antibiotics for another week, until next Thursday.

Man that is great news,unlimited Massey time and WOTP visits.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Good news milkman. If you need any deer farming help let me know. I’m starting up my deer farming next week. First stop GW’s. Shouldn’t take more than two days to get what we need to get done before the fall food plot season arrives.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Best news I’ve heard in a while……

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Good news milkman. If you need any deer farming help let me know. I’m starting up my deer farming next week. First stop GW’s. Shouldn’t take more than two days to get what we need to get done before the fall food plot season arrives.

Thanks for the offer. Not much to do plot wise at Putnam.
We (my son) are doing some prep work at the Jackson property. That’s where we are planting the peas I mentioned yesterday.
Our Taliaferro property was select cut in February. The plots were used as log drags but were dozed clear afterwards. We have to start from scratch there.
Lots to piddle with!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.