Hold on Driveler's, the sun is on the way in 420,,,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Back on the ground in the South. Don't care much for the Left Coast.

I wasn’t all that impressed the couple times I was out there Dave. Although, I didn’t really get the chance to do any site seeing much as it was work related also.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Evening, lots of pretty country between here and the west coast but they can keep the west coast.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I’d just as soon stay right here in the DEEP South

I’ve been here in the Deep South all my life, sometimes work took me to other parts of the Country. Glad I got to see some of it, but I was never going to relocate out of the Southeast. My roots are here where they belong.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I’ve been here in the Deep South all my life, sometimes work took me to other parts of the Country. Glad I got to see some of it, but I was never going to relocate out of the Southeast. My roots are here where they belong.
2nd that

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evening, lots of pretty country between here and the west coast but they can keep the west coast.

Yessir, I, like some others mentioned would have really liked to have seen the giant Redwoods and Sequoias once in my lifetime.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Can’t believe that thunderstorm spilt to each side of me an d not do anything but a little sprinkle that didn’t even hardly wet the grass

trad bow

I’ve done some wandering but it’s been in the North Carolina mountains and the Georgia swamps. Seen all I needed for my soul.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’ve walked on every continent except Antarctica. There’s a few places that call me back.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I’m beginning to get like Mr Fish round here with the grass mowing. Cant mow just once a week almost.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
All I want to see now is my Grandboys grow up. I want to be around long enough to influence them in the same ol fashioned beliefs and ways that all of us here were.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I’m beginning to get like Mr Fish round here with the grass mowing. Cant mow just once a week almost.
High eighties, low nineties, plenty of rain and sunshine, grass heaven. Before we know it it’ll be cool weather. Will feel good to get back into the woods and work without sweating so much. December and January will be off time for mowing.

trad bow

Night all you Deep South drivelers and Georgia folks. All 11 states welcome.
My time is drawing nigh also. Y’all have a good evening and a great nights rest.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Yessir, I, like some others mentioned would have really liked to have seen the giant Redwoods and Sequoias once in my lifetime.

I have coastal Oregon and coastal Northern California on my bucket list. I hope my health allows me to go one year soon. I only lack Oregon and Hawaii seeing all 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.