Hold on Driveler's, the sun is on the way in 420,,,,,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Morning....well, afternoon y'all. My 0700 flight back home got delayed until 1050a. Finally boarding. Instead of getting home in time to beat it through downtown ATL and be back home by 5pm or so, now landing at 730p, which means I'll be getting home about 930p. At least all the traffic should be gone by then.

Sorry about that ?

4 hour delay???
They must’ve combined your flight with a later one or with one along the way.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Had a few sprinkles this morning but only for about an hour did it rain hard enough to put me on the inside the shelter project. Done for today except getting noneth gas for the small engines and regular in the truck. Might do some piddling too.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Morning....well, afternoon y'all. My 0700 flight back home got delayed until 1050a. Finally boarding. Instead of getting home in time to beat it through downtown ATL and be back home by 5pm or so, now landing at 730p, which means I'll be getting home about 930p. At least all the traffic should be gone by then.
Dang. It's happening more often than not these days.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Hasn't t rained here since around 11.Been doing inside chores that I have been procrastinating on for a few months.
Don't forget you said you'd adopt me so you could swing by this way and do some honey-do's for me when you get caught up!:bounce:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Had a few sprinkles this morning but only for about an hour did it rain hard enough to put me on the inside the shelter project. Done for today except getting noneth gas for the small engines and regular in the truck. Might do some piddling too.

We got .33 here at 30655
My son got 1.3 at 30549
We are thankful for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.