Drivelers having a little talk #377

Status
Not open for further replies.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
@trad bow I'm glad you browned that barrel instead of bluing it. I think it looks good. First one I built from scratch, I stained it with walnut hulls, then rubbed in about 20 coats of boild linseed oil. It turned out dark and looked great to me. I soaked a burlap cloth in bleach and water and then wrapped the barrel and all the metal parts in it for a few days. Washed it off and coated everything in navel jelly to stop the reaction. It took on an antique look to the metal. That was back in the 90's and I didn't take many pictures of it, wished I would had though. I bought all the parts and stock from Track. It was a 15/16 45 cal barrel 42". A real tack driver too. I sold it to a feller up at Ft. Yargo years back, wished I'd a kept it. I've been get'n sales adds from Kibbler and they're very tempting. I'm thinking seriously on another one for something to do next year. I'm a big fan of that Jim Chambers Pennsylvania smooth rifle though. Tough decision for sure.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Morning Jeff

Mornin Flint.

I gotta fire up the smoker.
Chief, if that Hampton shooter shows up, feed him to Rick

Mornin Cramer.

Mannn, this is the 1st I’ve heard of this. Unbelievable, I just can’t imagine that around Hampton, GA.

What a durn coward to go around shooting innocent folks on a whim!

Makes me sick….

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I do love a good southwestern omelet with a big side of guacamole... :bounce:
That does sound good!

Morning, all. A little on the 'unseasonably cool' side yesterday. Only hit 89, with a nice breeze from the north. More of the same today, or so says the weatherman.

Status
Not open for further replies.