May the Drivelers find their rainbow #407

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I do not do roofing.
Im'a start blocking and deleting contacts tomorrow while I'm in there... :bounce:
I did that too. Still friends with my co-worker and darn if she didn't call yesterday. I've always done the 1099's and she didn't have a clue what she was doing. I walked her through it. facepalm: And she's a CPA. :eek2: Fixing to close the doors as some as she gets the 1099's out. :(

flatwoods

I had to rename most of mine to dont answer.
People get funny when you block them. Especially the higher ups. Achieves the same thing without the trip to HR.
Won't matter for you now though.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Wait until people find out you are just sitting around with nothing to do.
They will feel sorry for you and come up with all kinds of things you can do for them.

By the way, you ever do any roofing? :D
Waiting for a response to this question. :pop:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I went to the Pharmacy, local store didn't have sun dried tomatoes, ran to Athens and spent $73. :mad: Walked the little dog on the way home.

Saw 3 good friends while out. Had some good chats. Only 2 of them asked me to do anything.

Guess I will be fixing something a contractor messed up Thursday for my cousin.

Never heard of dried tomatoes. What do you use them in ?

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Evenin', all. Busy last couple days, plus recovering from shootin' pigs and drinkin' whiskey. Just noticed a pop-up shower over Canton. Thought we were done with that for a bit?

I have a coffee question.... GF is having trouble tasting coffee...smells it just fine, states everything else just fine. No matter what brand, type roast or method of prep...no taste.

I've tried pre-ground, bean and grind morning of, espresso machine, drip. Hotter water, filters vs metal filter baskets. About out of ideas....other then to tell her to move to tea.

Any thoughts?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’m tired. Got about half the trailer of wood unloaded this afternoon after PT. I knock the rest out in the morning so I can use that trailer to haul my UTV to use to set a couple trap lines.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Evenin', all. Busy last couple days, plus recovering from shootin' pigs and drinkin' whiskey. Just noticed a pop-up shower over Canton. Thought we were done with that for a bit?

I have a coffee question.... GF is having trouble tasting coffee...smells it just fine, states everything else just fine. No matter what brand, type roast or method of prep...no taste.

I've tried pre-ground, bean and grind morning of, espresso machine, drip. Hotter water, filters vs metal filter baskets. About out of ideas....other then to tell her to move to tea.

Any thoughts?
Did she have Covid? Heard it messed up some people taste but not smell

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man

Any thoughts?
Ain't never heard of that before. Maybe do as you suggested with the tea and after a few weeks try a cup of coffee and see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.