Drivelers helping drivelers #346

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
morning trad,

Hope you slept a little better last night. Well actually a whole lot better.
Sleep was hard to come by. It seems that when I lay down the neuropathy pain increases. Same thing happens with shoulder pain. Can do without pain pills during the day but at night just being still causes the level of discomfort to rise to the point where a pill is necessary. I’m having more pain with this shoulder than I had with the other shoulder surgery

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning folks……

The good Lord put me near here for about 15 years in my 30s-40s. I wandered deep in those swamps. Without a doubt, my best hunting years.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I am far from my birthplace and blessed for my experiences. I give thanks for all of it.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Sleep was hard to come by. It seems that when I lay down the neuropathy pain increases. Same thing happens with shoulder pain. Can do without pain pills during the day but at night just being still causes the level of discomfort to rise to the point where a pill is necessary. I’m having more pain with this shoulder than I had with the other shoulder surgery
Probably as to be expected with the pain as this shoulder had more extensive damage and thus repair. It can only get better from here on out.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Good morning folks……

The good Lord put me near here for about 15 years in my 30s-40s. I wandered deep in those swamps. Without a doubt, my best hunting years.

Morning Ruger

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Chief, TB, Fish, GW, BOG, Cramer, NCH, good morning hope I didn’t miss any of the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.