Drivelers it is the season #399

Status
Not open for further replies.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
The red semi-platform pipe looks to be made from Catlinite. I`ve got a chunk of it put back somewhere that I got in a trade about 30 years ago. I was gonna carve it into a pipe with flint tools, and forgot about it. If I can find it, it`s yours.

Some interesting stuff ya`ll got going on this morning. Gonna make me get some of my regalia and plunder out and get some pictures.

Mornin`.
Morning Nic
It's been one of them, "one thing led to another" discussions for sure. I have so much packed away and given out or sold, I forget what I have any more. Sometimes ya just gotta start digging things out and reminisce.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin Folks!

Everett and I have been watching forging steel and falconry videos all morning with breakfast. He and Jag are finally ready to venture outdoors now.

Hope everyone has a great day.....

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
The red semi-platform pipe looks to be made from Catlinite. I`ve got a chunk of it put back somewhere that I got in a trade about 30 years ago. I was gonna carve it into a pipe with flint tools, and forgot about it. If I can find it, it`s yours.

Some interesting stuff ya`ll got going on this morning. Gonna make me get some of my regalia and plunder out and get some pictures.

Mornin`.
morning Nic,

Looking forward to more pics

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I think these boys are about ready to venture out now finally. I'm fixin to go let Everett build and light a fire.

To all before me that I've missed Good morning and hope all have a good day!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler

Mornin`.
Morning Nic. I would appreciate that

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Morning Bat. She must’ve graduated from a very small school.
Yeah, the "old" Hiram High was torn down 5 years after she got out when they opened Paulding County High (still the only high school in the whole county till the mid 90's). They did "whole school" reunions till 5 years ago when they got down to just 5 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.