Drivelers remember the world #424

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I had to go help my son in Winterville yesterday afternoon to replace his washing machine. I’ve now got the old machine on my trailer to haul off to the recycling center. The Lowes store hasn’t got enough employees to offer home delivery so they’re contracting the deliveries. Scheduled delivery was next week so with two babies in the house I thought it was prudent on my part to get them a washing machine quicker than the delivery date.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I had to go help my son in Winterville yesterday afternoon to replace his washing machine. I’ve now got the old machine on my trailer to haul off to the recycling center. The Lowes store hasn’t got enough employees to offer home delivery so they’re contracting the deliveries. Scheduled delivery was next week so with two babies in the house I thought it was prudent on my part to get them a washing machine quicker than the delivery date.
You’re a good grandpap!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
GW, if you plans find you wading a north GA stream on Saturday, holler. I plan to do the same. Maybe we can meet up and fish a little.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Never had one that well built. We figured out that two small cap screws and a nut connecting them worked pretty good. Kitchen matches replaced caps.

Drill a hole in it and fill with gasoline and plug hole with playdoe. It makes quite an impression when it goes off correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts