Do you remember #3. Sports:

ucfireman

Wiffle ball, and ghost men runners, and you could "peg" the runner for an out.

We played "dodge city" kind of like tag but on our bikes.

BB gun fights, could only pump it 1 time.

ucfireman

In High School we played "rabbitt races". Hide and seek using CB radios, couldnt hid behind a house but just about any where else was fair game.
The rabbit would drive their car/truck and go hide. The others would spread out and the rabbit would key up and you would use the SR meter or bars to determine who was closest and go looking for the rabbit.
A few races then down by the Yellow river and drink beer. and burn pallets.

ucfireman

We played with the parachute in elementary school.
Big round green parachute, We would lift it up and call a number, those would run to the other side and we would try to catch them under the parachute.

Also spinning round on the tire swing, I got flung off and would have broke my nose but the Dr said kids noses bend not break. My nose is still crooked.

Big7

The Oracle
Hoops game played like "Horse" but that ain't the noun we used. :bounce:

DEFINITELY NOT PC...

LTZ25

We played army with BB guns . Also forget to mention we had rock throwing battles with other neighborhoods , how we are alive is a miracle .

Last edited:

Hillbilly stalker

We played “ Indian sticks”. You break you off about 3 green horse weeds about 2- 2.5 foot long and sling them at each other while running for cover. They had enough weight that you could sling them like rabbit stick. Left a pretty good whelp when you got tagged. We played war ball with horse biscuits in the pasture, stinky business. You city boys had all the toys. :rofl:

Is mumble peg a sport ? :huh: Asking for a friend.