Drivelers remember the world #424

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I hope all you drivelers have a great weekend
You likewise, hoping to get on the creek if my fishing partner heals up.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Nice afternoon out. Way better'n the day started.

Mr. @gobbleinwoods, are the creeks clearing up any up yonder? Just reviewed the DNR Friday stocking report, and am making a plan for tomorrow.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Mr. @gobbleinwoods, are the creeks clearing up any up yonder? Just reviewed the DNR Friday stocking report, and am making a plan for tomorrow.
no idea. I live outside of Covington not up yonder.

If it wasn't Mother's Day Sunday I might head that way myself. Too far to drive IMO for just a turnaround day.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member

If it wasn't Mother's Day Sunday I might head that way myself. Too far to drive IMO for just a turnaround day.
I have a pond right around the corner I'll be checking out this weekend = Happy Mother's day to me! :bounce:

dwhee87

I thought you said you would be up there this week. My bad.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

The gauge on the hooch at Helen shows the water level falling and on camera it looks clearing.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team

Tallulah was a foot high and lightly stained on Wed.Should be about another foot high and heavily stained after the rain yesterday and this morning.

dwhee87

Sounds like I'll stick to some of the smaller creeks near where I lived in Dawsonville. Those all got stocked this week, and they'll clear up quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.