Driverlers #421 what’s that sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatwoods

I saw you mention the pvc before,but forgot to ask its purpose.
I dig a hole about 3' deep and 18" across.
Most places you will be in red clay that deep. You can amend with better soil. Put a piece of PVC in the hole before filling it up. I cut a 10' piece into 3 equal sections.
Drill holes in the pipe from the bottom up to 12" or so from the top
1/4, 5/16, 3/8 don't matter
When you go to water just fill the pipe up with water. No runoff. Goes straight to the roots. Very fast. I also put fertilizer in the pipe when I fertilize.
If you have one or two holes above ground level it will water just right.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I do my maters much like Bow does. I plant them in dirt that has been fertilized by broadcasting or I plant them and after they get over being transplanted( a few days)I will sidedress them. A stingy amount of nitrogen maybe twice and a shallow cultivation each time and water as needed.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Ya'll keep your fingers crossed today. "Daisey" made a doctor appt. for 9:30 this morning over beside Cobb Hosp. Gonna have to leave at 8:15 to get her there on time as it will take me 15 mins. just to get out of the driveway that time of day. 1 hour to dive 12 miles, I could be in Bama faster.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Ya'll keep your fingers crossed today. "Daisey" made a doctor appt. for 9:30 this morning over beside Cobb Hosp. Gonna have to leave at 8:15 to get her there on time as it will take me 15 mins. just to get out of the driveway that time of day. 1 hour to dive 12 miles, I could be in Bama faster.
Be careful and be patient, the second be is the hardest

Status
Not open for further replies.