Driverlers #421 what’s that sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Good mornin`, folks. Gonna be a fine day down here to piddle in the garden some, tinker with a gunstock I`m refinishing, maybe tie a few flies, and later throw a couple of thick ribeyes on the grill. And rare enough for me, some original Coors in the original bottle. I do like those some, if they toof bustin` cold.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Good mornin`, folks. Gonna be a fine day down here to piddle in the garden some, tinker with a gunstock I`m refinishing, maybe tie a few flies, and later throw a couple of thick ribeyes on the grill. And rare enough for me, some original Coors in the original bottle. I do like those some, if they toof bustin` cold.
Morning Nic
That sounds like a mighty fine way to spend a Saturday. I agree on the beer being "COLD", it just has to be.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good morning drivelers.
Slept like a baby for 10 hrs straight.No interruptions because of age.:banana:
Today is set the seedlings out to harden and clean up garage day.
Going to a friend's promotion party this evening.
27 years as a teacher/ principal.....now a superintendent for a private school.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My dad would fish a lot. He always carried his fly rod in his vehicle. If he was on the road going somewhere and seen water, you can bet your bottom dollar he was stopping to wet a line.
My dad fished most everyday. He was the purchasing agent at the rock quarry in Athens that my grand daddy owned. They had a honey hole of a lake. We ate a lot of fish growing up. I guess that why I still love fish to this day. He would take us on the weekends and those are some of my best memories.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Yes sir!
I can still remember the signs in the store windows down in Florida, "Coldest beer in town"...
I like them just like the old glass Coke bottles... cold enough that when you pop the top the little water in the top of the bottle turns to slush for just a second or two.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Shoot yeah. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.