Driverlers #421 what’s that sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Three sounds, well four sounds that I despise,
1. My Mawnlaw asking me to do anything.
2. Cicadas reminding me that it’s summer.
3. The never ending Chipmunk alarm.
4. My Mawnlaw asking me to do anything.

# 1 and 4 are annoying enough to be on the list twice.
A sound that I hate:an alarm clock going off. I haven’t heard one in many years now.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Enough shade and water time so back to the garden for another session of putting plants in the ground.
Bet you have fun hear'n them cicadas. Dad had 2 behind the ear aids most of my life and those bugs drove him up the wall. I remember one spring work weekend at his deer club he kept wondering around with his Ruger .22 pistol look'n up in the trees. Finally offered a "crisp 100 dollar bill" to whoever shot that thing out of the tree. That was some relief.. since everyone in camp thought he'd lost his mind and was try'n to figure out how to get the gun away from him.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Bet you have fun hear'n them cicadas. Dad had 2 behind the ear aids most of my life and those bugs drove him up the wall. I remember one spring work weekend at his deer club he kept wondering around with his Ruger .22 pistol look'n up in the trees. Finally offered a "crisp 100 dollar bill" to whoever shot that thing out of the tree. That was some relief.. since everyone in camp thought he'd lost his mind and was try'n to figure out how to get the gun away from him.
Heard none so far.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
That’s hilarious!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.